Need advice. Accidentally bought youth tickets

Doomxzer

So on Stub Hub today i accidentally bought 4 youth tickets for the Wyoming game instead of adult. I'm wondering if my group of 4 adults will be able to get in. They are instant download and I'm wondering if youth tickets look any different than the regular from stub hub. Maybe I can fold it over a few times so only the barcode is visible and the ticket scanners won't bother to notice?? Should I take my chances or should I just bite the bullet and hope to resell 4 youth tickets on stub hub? Thoughts??

So on Stub Hub today i accidentally bought 4 youth tickets for the Wyoming game instead of adult. I'm wondering if my group of 4 adults will be able to get in. They are instant download and I'm wondering if youth tickets look any different than the regular from stub hub. Maybe I can fold it over a few times so only the barcode is visible and the ticket scanners won't bother to notice?? Should I take my chances or should I just bite the bullet and hope to resell 4 youth tickets on stub hub? Thoughts??

Call ticket office and see if you can upgrade them. Can't imagine you can't do that if you are willing to pay up to make them "adult" tickets.

Already talked to the ticket office. They can't be upgraded.

That's an outrage. Can't believe you can't walk up and upgrade the same seats on game day at the ticket window.Edit

So your call went like, "hi university I would like to give you more $$$". University replies, "No we do not want more money!".

I have had kids with me a lot and I have never witnessed anyone look or question when they can the ticket. Just go in a gate that looks like they have newbies or a newby working at. Probably won't even look twice.

I have had kids with me a lot and I have never witnessed anyone look or question when they can the ticket. Just go in a gate that looks like they have newbies or a newby working at. Probably won't even look twice.
My guess is that since they will be one of those print at home stub hub tickets is they either won't look any different than the regular tickets or it will have youth written somewhere on it. With thousands of people going through the line I doubt a ticket reader will look carefully enough. Unless when they scan the ticket a message shows up to confirm we are under 18.

My guess is that since they will be one of those print at home stub hub tickets is they either won't look any different than the regular tickets or it will have youth written somewhere on it. With thousands of people going through the line I doubt a ticket reader will look carefully enough. Unless when they scan the ticket a message shows up to confirm we are under 18.

They do have Youth in writing on them (paper tickets) in the upper right, but you have to be looking for it. Go in with a crowd when busy and I bet they don't even check it. Like I said I have never seen them really look for it and I have had various kids going with youth tickets for a number of years.

And hey you tried to do right and get the university to upgrade to adult seats and they said no.

They do have Youth in writing on them (paper tickets) in the upper right, but you have to be looking for it. Go in with a crowd when busy and I bet they don't even check it. Like I said I have never seen them really look for it and I have had various kids going with youth tickets for a number of years.

And hey you tried to do right and get the university to upgrade to adult seats and they said no.

This. Go in with the flow of the crowd. Aramark guy or whoever it is now is already disgruntled and getting paid like $8.50 an hour so they aren't going to give a shitick. They'll want the crowd to keep moving. I'd recommend holding the ticket with your thumb or finger over where says "youth ticket" while Par Mar old lady scans it.

Swap them with a family (with kids) that has season tickets outside the gate and then swap them back when you get in. I do that with a family I go to games with so that my wife and I can get away with buying youth tickets.

This. Go in with the flow of the crowd. Aramark guy or whoever it is now is already disgruntled and getting paid like $8.50 an hour so they aren't going to give a shitick. They'll want the crowd to keep moving. I'd recommend holding the ticket with your thumb or finger over where says "youth ticket" while Par Mar old lady scans it.

Yep they are just looking for the bar code to get it scanned. Nothing else.

So did you end up getting in with the youth tickets??? I did the same thing for the Purdue game tickets!!
I ended up selling on stub hub. I think if you were to white out the under 18 and then making copies you would be fine as they are identical to regular tickets otherwise

Latest posts