Need 3 more for tonights draft

USAFhawk

We need 3 more participants for tonight's draft....the first 3 to respond here will be in. The draft will be on coveritlive.com under Hawkeyenation.com Draft at 8pm CST. The draft for the B10's took about 2 hours.

Okay so we have,

intheblood
beer
Hawkeyes1982x

go to COVERITLIVE.COM - Home and click on the 06 Live Now! tab that is highlighted in yellow. That will show all the events that are taking place and they are listed in order by the number of people viewing so ours will likely be low on the list and there probably several pages of events. Our event is called Hawkeyenation.com Draft. If you have any problems post here. The event will launch at 7:45 pm and try to be there at that time. Thanks.

i won't be able to make it till like 8:15-8:30 so if ppl don't want to wait guess my spot can be filled too

bad week

Pin2win, are you working on the draft order or do you want me to draw that??

Also, USAFhawk and I have a different way to do the snake draft that makes it more fair for all. Each person will get to pick 1st in 1 round instead of #1 & #10 going 1st 5 times.

i cant find it . it only shows 1 page for me . lowest on board has 16 viewers.if i click on next it doesnt go anywhere. are there 2 pages

Last edited:
I couldn't find it right away but it is there now on page 2 and should be good to go!

I will draw the draft order and also have the mock of how the snake draft will work...

This is who I have participating tonight, if you can't be there let us know asap.

USAFhawk
FulsaasFan
Tobini
PIN2WIN
HAWKS4LIFE11
INTHEBLOOD
BEER
PUMPDOG20
HAWKS1010
HAWKEYES1982X

Latest posts