Nebraska's Schedule is Brutal

drew003

Good Lord. They have to play MI, Iowa, WI, PSU, OSU for the first two years. Welcome to the Big 10.

Yeah, they have to play the other division's top three teams. Seems like the big 10 could have dropped OSU for the next two years to keep it somewhat even.

You know I thought NE had a tough schedule, but I put the IOwa 2009 schedule up against it.

Love having NEbby in the B10, Man up, Huskers!

Yeah, they have to play the other division's top three teams. Seems like the big 10 could have dropped OSU for the next two years to keep it somewhat even.

Well the way I see it, after this year, Iowa will have played all the mentioned teams for two consecutive years. I don't think it's that out-of-bounds.

For years I have had to listen to Nebraska fans talk about how easy the Big Ten was and how easily they would dominate it. So forgive me if I don't shed a tear.

Good Lord. They have to play MI, Iowa, WI, PSU, OSU for the first two years. Welcome to the Big 10.

Not to worry, a TavernClown from work has assured me that no one in the Big Ten can compete with Neb and the Huskers will breeze thru the conference.

Not to worry, a TavernClown from work has assured me that no one in the Big Ten can compete with Neb and the Huskers will breeze thru the conference.

We will see. Their first b10 game is in Cramp Randall, and their first b10 home game is against tOSU.

I think they'll find that the non-marquee teams are the most interesting. This is no big 12 north.

My sincere hope is that Nebby wins the b12 this year, and proceeds to finish fifth in the big ten next year. Whaddaya think?

Jon,

Hope this will be ok.

I think their schedule resembles my thoughts about the Huskers.

Huck the Fuskers!!!

Looks to me like somewhere between a 5-3 or 3-5 record for them the first two years.

I only hope it is 3-5. That will shut the Husker fans up in a hurry!!!

I think Nebraska can start burning their Big Ten Conference Championship shirts! LOL

If Nebraska were to win the conference the first year it would make the big ten look weak. I think what happened to Penn State will happen to Nebraska. Sometimes you (Nebraska) have to be carefull what you wish for.

We will see. Their first b10 game is in Cramp Randall, and their first b10 home game is against tOSU.

I think they'll find that the non-marquee teams are the most interesting. This is no big 12 north.

My sincere hope is that Nebby wins the b12 this year, and proceeds to finish fifth in the big ten next year. Whaddaya think?

Sounds good to me!! I asked the guy from work if he was actually predicting Neb to go undefeated in Big Ten play, he got a funny look on his face and mumbled something as he walked away.

Its going to be interesting, Nebraska hasn't had this much competition for a long time. They won't have a Iowa State, or Baylor to kick around.

For years I have had to listen to Nebraska fans talk about how easy the Big Ten was and how easily they would dominate it. So forgive me if I don't shed a tear.

.....unless they run the table or otherwise do very well with that schedule in 2011......then you'll never hear the end of it from Big Red and from ClownVille..

Latest posts