Nebraska's first year coach may not make it to November

No it is not, needed Wisky to get the road loss, Wisky's remaining 6 games are easiest of the contenders.

Nebby was going to probably lose at least two more for 3 losses even if they beat Wisky.

I've lived in Omaha for 15+ years and went to college in Ne. From '94-'99 as a Hawkeye fan. It's glorious to me.

If they can him no one will touch that job.

Fire a first year, classy experienced guy after firing a guy that won 9 games 8 years in a row. Who would take that?

No it is not, needed Wisky to get the road loss, Wisky's remaining 6 games are easiest of the contenders.

Nebby was going to probably lose at least two more for 3 losses even if they beat Wisky.
I don't give one damn. Iowa just needs to keep winning and take care of its own business. Husker tears are too delicious, and I gain power when I drink them.

. I love hearing nebbie fans forced to face they are not elite any longer and have not been for 15 years.

All I can think about is that Sound Off skit where the Nebraska fan wakes up after falling asleep in a cold storage unit for like 20 years and thinks that Nebby is still a national power.

I had in-laws move from eastern Iowa to eastern Nebraska fifteen years. Turned in their black/gold for red/white within two years.

ANY day Nebby loses is a good day. The more heart-breaking the better. Four great days and counting.

My brother moved to Wisconsin 15 years ago. Kept his black/gold even though his in-laws surrounded him and his 4 boys. God bless 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
all 4 of Neb's losses have come on their opponents final posession.

2 hail marys, 1 OT loss, and 1 last second FG.

Normally this would be written off as bad luck, but the ILL loss was clearly on the coaching staff. and the key to not losing on hail mary is don't have a lead small enough that you could lose on a last second play.

The sooner they accept the new reality of their averageness, the happier they will be.

Someone post over there that Danny Mac is available if they get rid of Riley. He may be the best they could get.

It's shocking how many Iowa threads are on their boards. They are so scared of us taking over their territory and have been for years.

Nebraska isn't a bad team, they've just been on the wrong end of close games (for reasons that make you shake your head). Still, I would not take them lightly.

I'm not taking any game with Nebraska for granted; none of the border games for that matter. Even if Nebby wouldn't win another until Iowa plays 'em just as when we play Minny the records go out the window.

The sooner they accept the new reality of their averageness, the happier they will be.

Someone post over there that Danny Mac is available if they get rid of Riley. He may be the best they could get.
Pfft...many of those delusional morons think they should be able to get Mark Richt or Chip Kelly. A lot even want to give Jim Tressel another shot.

Nebraska isn't a bad team, they've just been on the wrong end of close games (for reasons that make you shake your head). Still, I would not take them lightly.
Agreed. They can still make some big plays and will not roll over when Black Friday comes around.

Agreed. They can still make some big plays and will not roll over when Black Friday comes around.

Fusker fans want Black Friday to cease with Iowa and they want to play sconsin. They think Iowa isn't worthy enough. I hope we can demoralize their delusional fans! They are so worried their precious sellout record is going to be broken. Between the fanatic and the fusker max it's been a fun weekend........ I need to get more popcorn.