Nebraska Week: Ferentz or Pelini

MelroseHawkins

Ok. You are the Athletics Director for the UofI. It's the end of the season and you are offered the chance to swap Ferentz for Pelini to coach the Hawks. Your only two choices is to keep Ferentz or send him to Nebby for Pelini. You have to do one. Do you take the offer & swap for Pelini?

Iowa already has Fran repping the Red *** face on campus.....Plus Kirk is a better coach than Bo imo, so I'd take Kirk....only till 2020 of course:rolleyes:

Ferentz, and it isn't even close. Pelini has done less with more like Hoke. The coaches that can't win at these places that recruit themselves could never, ever put even a decent product on the field at Kinnick.

We went to the Rose Bowl after the 1990 season.
Then Bo coached here in 1991.
We haven't been back to the Rose Bowl.
Coincidence?

I'll take him back only if it will remove the jinx he placed on our program.

Kirk Ferentz has a 58% winning percentage at Iowa.

Bo Pelini has a 71% winning percentage at Nebraska and has won at least 9 games every year he has been at Nebraska.

Last time I checked 71% is way greater than 58%?!

Kirk Ferentz has a 58% winning percentage at Iowa.

Bo Pelini has a 71% winning percentage at Nebraska and has won at least 9 games every year he has been at Nebraska.

Last time I checked 71% is way greater than 58%?!

Yeah, but who would you choose?

That's the worst decision ever. Would you rather have Ebola or have to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians every day for a year?

Bo would not know what to do with our personnel.....and vice versa. His forte is supposed to be defense, but huskers have not good on defense. KF forte is o-line, and our o-line is decent

Hey, I'm staying in Lincoln tonight...I'll be sure to flip that arrogant a$$ off tonight or in the morning...heading out to Denver, Co to see my daughter...Go Hawks.....:D

Hey, I'm staying in Lincoln tonight...I'll be sure to flip that arrogant a$$ off tonight or in the morning...heading out to Denver, Co to see my daughter...Go Hawks.....:D

He'll be the one carrying the cat around in Target.

Last edited:

Latest posts