Nebraska - Real or Bad Boob Job

Said this in a different thread, but Nebby has always peaked this time of year under Pelini. Just like T-Mart’s entire career, they overuse certain skill position guys and the offense is flat by November. Last year was a prime example, and considering Abdullah is 5’8 and has been used a TON already, there’s no question he and Armstrong won’t be this fresh come Thanksgiving. Add in the fact that they play @MSU, @Wis, and @IA.

It would appear that we are on opposite sides of the fence here. I am curious of how you consider Nebraska's game at Kinnick as a tough game for them. Kinnick has not been a difficult place for visitors to play for quite some time.

AA really is something special. It also helps to note that their 2nd and 3rd string backs could both be the best RB on some teams in the B1G this year. Imani Cross bulled his way to over 100 this last weekend and has some moves of his own.

That said, I think Kenny Bell is the best WR in the B1G. This weekend should come down to turnover margin. I generally agree that MSU has the upper hand in East Lansing this weekend.

Said this in a different thread, but Nebby has always peaked this time of year under Pelini. Just like T-Mart’s entire career, they overuse certain skill position guys and the offense is flat by November. Last year was a prime example, and considering Abdullah is 5’8 and has been used a TON already, there’s no question he and Armstrong won’t be this fresh come Thanksgiving. Add in the fact that they play @MSU, @Wis, and @IA.

The possibility of a season ending injury increase every game in the Big Ten. He has a bullseye on his back.....

I just really think MSU is going to mop up the field with them. This could be a 42-14 type of game...and not even be that close. I think it gets ugly early...just like my pick up strategy...go ugly early.

Regardless who wins - MSU or Nebraksa, it will be proof for ESPN of how bad the Big Ten is.

Where as when Miss State beats LSU it just goes to show you how dadgum good the SEC is.

While I agree that the media loves playing the SEC just beats each other up card. I thought Miss St. looked pretty good in that game. We'll find out soon enough if they're legit.

without their heisman candidate, offensive player of the year, and big 10 MVP playing HB........nebraska is so screwed. They'd be worse than Iowa on offense if it wasn't for him.

without their heisman candidate, offensive player of the year, and big 10 MVP playing HB........nebraska is so screwed. They'd be worse than Iowa on offense if it wasn't for him.
They'd still have a better offense than Iowa. The two backup RB's are at least as good as anyone we have.

I hope MSU scores 70 on the Big Red Machine. Can you imagine watching the Hawkeyes have someone drop 70 on them? I think I love Bert Beliema just for that very reason. I just can't imagine...10 freaking touchdowns in one game. Pelini lost all bodily functions in the middle of the third quarter. That was just a fun, fun game to watch...70 baby.

Then again, we scored 7 on them in 2012...so that kind of brings me down to earth a bit.

I like Abdullah, and sadly believe Dantonio's thugs will take more than one cheap shot at him. He will certainly wear down regardless because Pelini is a pinhead. Seriously, separated at birth amirite?

zippy.jpg

But I'm really here to express disappointment at this thread's lack of sex-cannon.

That 'other running back' at Nebraska is a Stud. The big guy. If you have not noticed...you'll notice this week.

And the verdict is in: Bad Boob Job and not elite. I actually thought their defense was better than I thought they were going to be...but the offense was exactly what I thought it was. MSU made them one dimensional and their QB is never going to be consistent enough to beat you throwing on every down.

Before anyone foolish enough to say, but it was 27-22...MSU stopped playing...which was stupid, but at 27-9, Drummond drops a pick six, and then they proceed to give up the punt return. MSU turned the ball over at an alarming rate also.

Bottom line...if these two teams were to play 10 times...I don't think Nebraska wins one. Fake **** fellas.

And the verdict is in: Bad Boob Job and not elite. I actually thought their defense was better than I thought they were going to be...but the offense was exactly what I thought it was. MSU made them one dimensional and their QB is never going to be consistent enough to beat you throwing on every down.

Before anyone foolish enough to say, but it was 27-22...MSU stopped playing...which was stupid, but at 27-9, Drummond drops a pick six, and then they proceed to give up the punt return. MSU turned the ball over at an alarming rate also.

Bottom line...if these two teams were to play 10 times...I don't think Nebraska wins one. Fake **** fellas.

You nailed it. Nebraska football looks like this by the end of the year ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT6niEQWYY8

Wow...that video is disturbing...we should hook her up with that dude that does the Hawkeye Rap song...now that would be a match made in heaven.

I like Abdullah, and sadly believe Dantonio's thugs will take more than one cheap shot at him. He will certainly wear down regardless because Pelini is a pinhead. Seriously, separated at birth amirite?

zippy.jpg

But I'm really here to express disappointment at this thread's lack of sex-cannon.

It always warms my heart to see Zippy, and Yes you are right....

:cool:

And the verdict is in: Bad Boob Job and not elite. I actually thought their defense was better than I thought they were going to be...Fake **** fellas.
They did play well but all those sophomores on the D-line means they are one injury away from looking like what we faced last year. Gregory did look fast. Makes me think we should move TP to DE just for a little more speed off of the edge.

Latest posts