Nebraska naming coaches

What is Ejasi gonna take over???

since he was a DB, I would guess DBs?

On another note, anyone else think RK and KF did not end on good terms? The fact that he is traveling w/ Nebby and not the players he coached for years, including this season, seems odd to me.

since he was a DB, I would guess DBs?

On another note, anyone else think RK and KF did not end on good terms? The fact that he is traveling w/ Nebby and not the players he coached for years, including this season, seems odd to me.

Of this I agree......Despite what Trey thinks, it’s not terribly common for a coach to leave one bowl team and move to another bowl team, before said bowl.

Now I am of the opinion this isn’t a big deal. Here were I’m at, we have lost/pushed out, several disgruntled high priced talents and we usually hit quite a grove (still in one really) as a result. So it will shake things up at the least.

College football is about speed and efficiency now. Nostalgia and dragging feet im a program have no place anymore.

If you guys don't think any coach recruiting against Iowa right now for players isn't using this you are insane.
I would.
Iowa, why go there? They don't have 2 defensive coaches and don't seem like they really care. One coach left to go to a divisional rival. They're in bad shape.

That's all getting said.

Point being, KF should have answered the questions about it differently. Something along the lines of...we're evaluating things, have some really good candidates, we have a plan, etc. Stabilizing statements instead of what could easily be perceived as indifference.

If you can't poke fun at KF's communication strategy, then you can't poke fun at anything. Seriously, guys lighten up a little.

Kaczenski: it will be the first time going into a high school working for a brand name.

said that tonight about recruiting for Nebraska.

Yeah, these coaches won't negative recruit Iowa. Nope. They'll probably tell recruits, oh, you have an Iowa offer, OK, you should go there, we'll see ourselves out now. You can't turn that down, that's like playing for the Yankees, Steelers & Celtics all rolled into one.

If you can't poke fun at KF's communication strategy, then you can't poke fun at anything. Seriously, guys lighten up a little.

That's called blind faith.
I know, I was there.
No one can say anything bad or critical about any aspect of the program without them getting defensive.

That's called blind faith.
I know, I was there.
No one can say anything bad or critical about any aspect of the program without them getting defensive.

Said the 2 guys who've never actually said anything good about any aspect of the program...you 2 are now a tag team...WWE style!

Trey, you're B!tch...

CAAR, you're Moan...

Together you're B!tch & Moan...

Go get'em guys!

Edit: If you guys don't like your in-ring names, you can trade with one another at any time before your first match vs Big Show and Rey Mysterio...

Kaczenski: it will be the first time going into a high school working for a brand name.

said that tonight about recruiting for Nebraska.

Yeah, these coaches won't negative recruit Iowa. Nope. They'll probably tell recruits, oh, you have an Iowa offer, OK, you should go there, we'll see ourselves out now. You can't turn that down, that's like playing for the Yankees, Steelers & Celtics all rolled into one.

If he said that, it's pretty obvious that he didn't leave Iowa happily. No wonder the split was so abrupt.

Said the 2 guys who've never actually said anything good about any aspect of the program...you 2 are now a tag team...WWE style!

Trey, you're B!tch...

CAAR, you're Moan...

Together you're B!tch & Moan...

Go get'em guys!

Edit: If you guys don't like your in-ring names, you can trade with one another at any time before your first match vs Big Show and Rey Mysterio...

I've said many good things. I've stated numerous times that KF is one of the best if not the best teachers of the game. I've said they do an awful lot with what they have to work with in comparison to who they're competing against.

This is a YOU problem. YOU are incapable of accepting that Iowa is not perfect. That Iowa has flaws. That Iowa isn't this collegiate sports machine incapable of being stopped. Due to YOUR inability to accept that Iowa isn't the mecca of sports, you're unable to see anything but roses and butterflies.

Perception is everything and of you continue the say nothing do nothing it does have an effect on a program.

Perception is everything and of you continue the say nothing do nothing it does have an effect on a program.

Exactly what I'm saying.
The inaction, the no comment comments, the indifference, all those are seen and spun as weakness and exploited by people Iowa competes directly with.

Latest posts