Nebraska naming coaches

What's the rush?
Plenty of time to do that after the new year.

Yeah that’s odd……that’s what the smart teams do. You know the ones who don’t fire 9 win coaches and head into an immediate tail spin.

Naming? Heck I'd even wait to start putting any thought into it until after the New Year. These kids now-a-days just are so instant gratification.

The fact that people actually think that KF is waiting until after New Years to even begin the coaching search is amazing to me. Either your IQ is equal to that of a carrot, or you just like acting like it. Either way, grow up.

I'd like to wait until closer to spring ball before hastily thinking about filling coaching vacancies on a multi-million dollar program that supports twenty some other sports.

I'd like to wait until closer to spring ball before hastily thinking about filling coaching vacancies on a multi-million dollar program that supports twenty some other sports.

Make sure you start another thread about this tomorrow.

Didn't Ferentz take a while the last time he hired coordinators?

Don't mistake diligence behind closed doors with negligence.

You do understand that we can't name anyone to a position that isn't currently open, right? We have a DC right now. His name is Norm Parker. We can't hire a new permanent replacement until University guidelines involving the job search have run their course, and we can't hire anyone on an interim basis to fill a role that is currently filled.

I await your incredibly intelligent comeback.

You do understand that we can't name anyone to a position that isn't currently open, right? We have a DC right now. His name is Norm Parker. We can't hire a new permanent replacement until University guidelines involving the job search have run their course, and we can't hire anyone on an interim basis to fill a role that is currently filled.

I await your incredibly intelligent comeback.

That's probably what KF should have said. Not an ignorant statement about how we're not even thinking about it. That's been my point.

i remember when Kirk was initially putting his staff together, how long of a process that was, and how it all drove us nuts. it seemed to work out okay.

That's probably what KF should have said. Not an ignorant statement about how we're not even thinking about it. That's been my point.
Why, to appease the small very small portion of the fanbase that can't figure that out for themselves?

And if that was your point all along, you sure didn't express it very clearly by demanding he announce someone now, and accusing him of being lazy.

The fact that people actually think that KF is waiting until after New Years to even begin the coaching search is amazing to me. Either your IQ is equal to that of a carrot, or you just like acting like it. Either way, grow up.

That's the tough thing. Treychase is both stupid and a troll, so it's hard to tell if he's just being stupid or just trolling.

Why, to appease the small very small portion of the fanbase that can't figure that out for themselves?

And if that was your point all along, you sure didn't express it very clearly by demanding he announce someone now, and accusing him of being lazy.

kids these days. need their hand held through everything.

I'm guessing the new coaches are going to make the bowl trip and won't have a hard time adjusting. Ejiasi and Woods are the likely replacements, IMO, w/ Parker taking over as DC.

I disagree….it was worth it for me for no other reason that it ran you right up the flag pole. To the point it’s pretty meaningless for u to be calling what anyone says ignorant….

I'm guessing the new coaches are going to make the bowl trip and won't have a hard time adjusting. Ejiasi and Woods are the likely replacements, IMO, w/ Parker taking over as DC.

What is Ejasi gonna take over???

Latest posts