Nebraska losing streaks vs. B1G West

CP87

Wisconsin: 9 games
Iowa: 7 games
Minnesota: 4 games (1-4 in the last 5)
Illinois: 3 games (2 - 3 in the last 5)
Purdue: 2 games (1 - 4 in the last 5)
Northwestern: 1 game (2 -3 in the last 5)

6 - 24 over the last 30 games within the division.

Good thing they had a favorable crossover this year or they may be winless to date.

I bet we still see a one-score game next week.

Speaking of bad programs, is Fitz the only coach in the country who could have a 1win year this late into his tenure and survive?

I doubt his seat is even warm.

Speaking of bad programs, is Fitz the only coach in the country who could have a 1win year this late into his tenure and survive?

And that's after going 1-8 in conference last year. Yes, Fitz has amazing job security. He should have took that NFL job 2 years ago.

David Shaw is 1-8 at Stanford this year. And that one win was Notre Dame. Both are coaching at their alma maters at schools know more for academics than athletics. So they get more leeway. I find it kind of refreshing that they're not fired halfway through a tough season. My guess is that both will rebound in the next couple of years. One thing working against these high academic schools is that there isn't much available in the transfer portal.

David Shaw is 1-8 at Stanford this year. And that one win was Notre Dame. Both are coaching at their alma maters at schools know more for academics than athletics. So they get more leeway. I find it kind of refreshing that they're not fired halfway through a tough season. My guess is that both will rebound in the next couple of years. One thing working against these high academic schools is that there isn't much available in the transfer portal.

17 years and 3 or less wins in 3 out of the last 4 years. If he gets canned I wouldn’t call that being quick on the trigger.

Just beat nebby. They will be highly motivated to be spoiler.

The have a very good rb, and maybe one of the best wrs in the conference. Thompson is potentially the only true dual threat qb in our conference that can both pass and very much hurt you with the run. Their offense is different and much better with him. That said, he's not great with pressure and will force the ball.

They have a poor defense but with a few NFL level studs.

We've been a much bigger favorite on paper in previous years that have come down to a fg.

Just f'n beat them please. Badly would be preferable. I need another year of their yaps being shut

17 years and 3 or less wins in 3 out of the last 4 years. If he gets canned I wouldn’t call that being quick on the trigger.
I never said that. I said coaches at these types of schools get more leeway. If you're the AD at Northwestern or Stanford, who to you trust more? Alternatives could be worse.

Enjoy this podcast Through These Gates on your favorfite platform. This from googlepodcast.

he starts slow and then rips

Latest posts