Nebraska Illinois Friday game

Illinois looks legit, so does Nebraska until that OT series
That OT series was a trainwreck. Nebraska fans are going to say they got robbed on that potential personal foul call on 3rd & Des Moines, but I think the refs got it right. It was a bang-bang play IMO.

I didn't think I would say this, but overall I was actually pretty impressed with the quality of play by both teams.

Everytime I watch teams that incorporate the quarterback running I am more convinced Kirk has to retire. If McNamara can't get done vs MN Lester needs to be given free reign.

I always wonder how Iowa would look against teams like that- the answer is. (Excluding the last 2 years) They look just fine. They allow fewer big plays and get fewer.

Great game. So many twists and turns. Nebraska had a TD overturned by replay and ruled an interception by Illinois instead. Otherwise Neb would have pulled away in the 2Q. Still Nebraska had a chance to win it on a long drive in 4Q but the drive stalled and Neb missed the FG. After that, Illinois dominated the OT.

Every time Neb seems ready to turn the corner, they blow another game late in the 4Q. Does not matter who the coach is.

Nebraska has lost 6 OTs in a row. Not only have they not scored a point in those OTs but haven't even had a first down! Clutch football got to love it

The loss makes 31 one-score defeats for the Bugeaters since 2018, nine more than any other FBS squad.
So very happy for them and their arrogant delusional fans who are still living in the distant past.

Great game. So many twists and turns. Nebraska had a TD overturned by replay and ruled an interception by Illinois instead. Otherwise Neb would have pulled away in the 2Q. Still Nebraska had a chance to win it on a long drive in 4Q but the drive stalled and Neb missed the FG. After that, Illinois dominated the OT.

Every time Neb seems ready to turn the corner, they blow another game late in the 4Q. Does not matter who the coach is.

Good quarterback play and good coaching and they still can’t get out of their own way.

Latest posts