Nebraska - Colorado don't expect to pay entire exit fee

But ... but ... but we were promised bu UT. Poor ISU.

i read over on clownnation (or maybe it was mesaclown on this board) where some clown fan claimed the big 10 was going to pay nebraska's $10MM. those guys are just classic.

there goes the $2MM downpayment on bowling in windtunnel U.

i read over on clownnation (or maybe it was mesaclown on this board) where some clown fan claimed the big 10 was going to pay nebraska's $10MM. those guys are just classic.

there goes the $2MM downpayment on bowling in windtunnel U.

That is a pretty serious delusion!! Gotta love the clones for the losers they are! :)

most clone fans have been under the impression that we weren't going to see any of the money from their buyouts anyway. right when the announcement was made that the big XII would become the new big XII - II = X it was all but officially stated that the buyout money was offered to TX and OU as a thanks for sticking around.

also, if the big ten really wanted nebraska, I don't think it's all that unlikely that they would pony up the buyout money for them to the big XII. especially if they feel that in the long run it would be worth it.

As I understand it Nebraska "applied" to join the Big Ten and the Big Ten "accepted" the application.

Granted, the two schools talked and exhanged information to set up the formal application and acceptance process, but I seriously doubt the Big Ten would agree to pay for Nebraska's Big 12 damages money during the talks leading to the formal process.

I love it. It would be poetic justice if all that Texa$$ gloating and blame-gaming came back to hit 'em where it hurts.

most clone fans have been under the impression that we weren't going to see any of the money from their buyouts anyway. right when the announcement was made that the big XII would become the new big XII - II = X it was all but officially stated that the buyout money was offered to TX and OU as a thanks for sticking around.

also, if the big ten really wanted nebraska, I don't think it's all that unlikely that they would pony up the buyout money for them to the big XII. especially if they feel that in the long run it would be worth it.

who wanted whom?

I think Nebraska wanted in the Big10 more than the Big 10 was begging for new schools. Highly doubtful that the Big 10 would pay anyone's entrance fee. Was Nebraska shopping around?

Latest posts