Nebraska at Michigan State today

SParty still must play @ MICH, tOSU, and Purdue, plusnthe home game v IOWA.

W/ a hobbled Appling, there could easily be more Spartan bloodshed to come, maybe a lot more?

If Neb can continue to win they may start to get some talk. I think IU and Minney drop out of the talk. Aint that something?

Harris player of the year B1G? Maybe not so much.

I think he will get the award for the guy who never sweats.

How can a guy who plays over 30 minutes in an intense game, and is constantly moving without the basketball, and playing tough D NEVER break a sweat? Is he that well conditioned or does he have some kind of a strange medical condition?

The last player that I recall never breaking a sweat was that fast moving little guard for LSU about 20 years ago. I can't recall his name, but I think he changed his name after he went pro. Anyone know who I'm taling about?

Got to hand it to the Huskers. They were all OVER the floor today. Lots of hustle and were aggressive. Impressive performance.

Still hate Nebby.

Got to hand it to the Huskers. They were all OVER the floor today. Lots of hustle and were aggressive. Impressive performance.

Still hate Nebby.

I like their hoops coach. About three weeks ago, he kicked Deverell Biggs off the team. Biggs was averaging about 10 points a game, but was hurting the team chemistry with a bad attitude and was a contaminant to the team in practice and off the court. They have been a different team since that happened. Hats off to Coach Miles.

Big ten regular season title up for grabs again.

I think the NCAA selection committee is going to have a difficult time seeding B1G teams based upon this.

IMO, the BTT is going to play a more-significant-than-usual role in NCAA seeding this year.

Latest posts