Nebby boards question.

I am pretty much done trying to deal with the Scout sites. Locks up always trying to sell a subscription or something. Such a pain to work with.

Huskerboard.com is probably the best of all of them. I can only remember it crashing a couple times. Once was during the last coaching search when it was announced Bo Pelini was going to be head coach, and it crashed for a couple minutes the other day when the Big10 expansion stuff came out.

There is a collage of fans from numerous teams that post there. Opposing fans are always welcome as long as you dont come in flaming. I would definately check it out.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/forum/1-husker-football/?

Actualy...Huskermax.com is the best but there is a $20 fee which keeps all the BS flamers off the board. It makes for quality posts/discussion. There are alot of Husker boards out there...do a search for Husker football forum on google or "free husker forum"

Actualy...Huskermax.com is the best but there is a $20 fee which keeps all the BS flamers off the board. It makes for quality posts/discussion. There are alot of Husker boards out there...do a search for Husker football forum on google or "free husker forum"

Is Huskermax.com anything like Tuckermax.com?

Heh

Basicaly...to spare you the really long story...it used to be Huskerpedia.com....which was taken over and is now a legal matter awaiting the court room....the creators of Huskerpedia decided to make a new website using part of his name....HuskerMAX.com...you may see him posting on this board every now and then ;)

Latest posts