Neari backup point?

smhawk

Who's gonna play backup? Gatens? Don't even attempt to say bawinkle. Thats just not gonna work.

Could be interesting.. if he can direct the offense and not turn the ball over, it might not be too bad. At least he knows his dads offense like the back of his hand.

Let me tell you, Jon Lickliter has been waiting for this chance to prove all the haters wrong. He's a stud PG who can dribble and pass the ball with the best of them. He's not as good a shooter as Tucker(who is?) but he can drain the three and take it to hoop better than AT.

Look on the bright side, Jon gets his chance to shine a little earlier than he and Todd expected. This is it! Go Hawks!

Gatens will play PG anytime Payne isn't on the floor, with Neari probably next in line if both are tired/in foul trouble at once.

didn't Mr. Davis find darryl moore at the field house?? let's go get ourselves a pg.

If there were any field house PGs available in the general student body who were capable of outplaying Neari (low D1/D2 offers) or John Lickliter, I'm sure Coach Lick would be aware of them by now.

If john is running the point, we are in trouble! We will not win a single game. I am sorry, but Lick needs to be out scouting the campus for players! Hold an open session, where anyone who wants to try and make the team comes and tries out. We need some players for the 2nd half of the season!

Turnup, are you sure you weren't theman prior to the crash? You post just like him. You're not fooling me! I was sure there could only be one theman until you came along.

Man, Turnip, with all your knowledge, you'd think you'd know how to spell John's name correctly.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. It's hard for me to think straight sometimes with all the tape I break down and the analyzing I do. I only sleep about 20-25 minutes a day. Basketball savants like you and me need to strive for perfection.
This is it! Go Hawks!

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. It's hard for me to think straight sometimes with all the tape I break down and the analyzing I do. I only sleep about 20-25 minutes a day. Basketball savants like you and me need to strive for perfection.
This is it! Go Hawks!

That's ok. I think I made 1 mistake before. It never happened again, though. So that's been nice to see.

I love reading Turnip's views. Anyone who writes a review like that about lil' Lick, how can you not luv em?

The man

Gatens will play PG anytime Payne isn't on the floor, with Neari probably next in line if both are tired/in foul trouble at once.

Well, I was way off on that one. Gatens didn't play PG at all tonight (though he led the team in assists), and Lickliter was the backup PG, not Neari. Also assumed May would get the start, but Bawinkel started instead. Looks like Coach is playing May like a Manu Ginobili type guy... 6th man who ends up 2nd or 3rd on the team in minutes.

Latest posts