NE BIG 10 Champ T-Shirts?

StickUP

Anyone know where I can still get a NE Big 10 Champ T-Shirt? I wonder if they are still selling well?

Anyone know where I can still get a NE Big 10 Champ T-Shirt?
I doubt it, since such a thing was likely never made. Ok, it was probably made up in the mind of a Hawk fan, but I don't recall them ever being produced and sold.

I doubt it, since such a thing was likely never made. Ok, it was probably made up in the mind of a Hawk fan, but I don't recall them ever being produced and sold.

There was a link on here to a UNL message board that talked about them

I saw a number of Nebraska fans wearing them before the season even started. Hard to believe, but true.

Funny is that the national media was helping them develop that prediction/arrogance by lack of respect for the Big Ten. And now that they are out of it, it's just that Pelini hasn't delivered, not that they just went through the second toughest conference in the USA. Until we stop loading our new years day bowl schedules (outside the Rose) with 90% SEC, played in SEC country, our national perception will suffer. That this Nebraska team failed to even be playing for the Division this week, should have media placing our teams higher in the polls.

I saw a number of Nebraska fans wearing them before the season even started. Hard to believe, but true.
Funny, because I live in the heart of Husker land, and I have never, ever seen one.

Funny is that the national media was helping them develop that prediction/arrogance by lack of respect for the Big Ten. And now that they are out of it, it's just that Pelini hasn't delivered, not that they just went through the second toughest conference in the USA. Until we stop loading our new years day bowl schedules (outside the Rose) with 90% SEC, played in SEC country, our national perception will suffer. That this Nebraska team failed to even be playing for the Division this week, should have media placing our teams higher in the polls.
Interesting. First, this is not the second toughest conference in the USA, it is about the level of the PAC and the ACC, slightly above the Big East. Second, we were not able to get fat on the Indianas, Illinois, and Purdues of the Big Ten. We got matched with the best that the Big Ten had to offer, and we failed. Third, the Big Ten got the worst team of the Pelini era, possibly the second worst Nebraska teams in the past 45 years. Congrats.

Funny, because I live in the heart of Husker land, and I have never, ever seen one.

Interesting. First, this is not the second toughest conference in the USA, it is about the level of the PAC and the ACC, slightly above the Big East. Second, we were not able to get fat on the Indianas, Illinois, and Purdues of the Big Ten. We got matched with the best that the Big Ten had to offer, and we failed. Third, the Big Ten got the worst team of the Pelini era, possibly the second worst Nebraska teams in the past 45 years. Congrats.

Laugh all you want, but I saw them worn on more than one occasion. Again, this was before the season. Likely they went into the closet after game No. 1 at Wisky.

Good to hear the Husker spin. The problem was their inability to play the bottom tier teams of the Big Ten. Huh? If only Nebraska could have played a one confrence win team in lincoln. Oh yeah Northwestern says hello!

Good to hear the Husker spin. The problem was their inability to play the bottom tier teams of the Big Ten. Huh? If only Nebraska could have played a one confrence win team in lincoln. Oh yeah Northwestern says hello!
Wrong, we had 2 games (thus far) against bottom tier teams. We went 1-1 against them. Even if we would have beaten NW, we still would be on the outside looking in.

We didn't handled our business, we failed. Nothing more than that.

Laugh all you want, but I saw them worn on more than one occasion. Again, this was before the season. Likely they went into the closet after game No. 1 at Wisky.
Intersting, because, again, living in the heart of Huskerland, I never saw one, and a google search turned up nothing.

I have to believe that this is another "mistruth" that Hawk fans have manifested.

Intersting, because, again, living in the heart of Huskerland, I never saw one, and a google search turned up nothing.

I have to believe that this is another "mistruth" that Hawk fans have manifested.

Dude, I have a ton of respect for you knowing you live in the heart of huskerland. I would rather be kicked in the nutsack. It takes a real man to do what you do on a regular basis.

Dude, I have a ton of respect for you knowing you live in the heart of huskerland. I would rather be kicked in the nutsack. It takes a real man to do what you do on a regular basis.
Thanks. It really is difficult. Especially since when I look east across the Muddy Mo, I get to see the cultural Meccas known as Council Bluffs, Atlantic, Carroll, Ft. Dodge, Red Oak, and Sioux City.

# sarcasm

Thanks. It really is difficult. Especially since when I look east across the Muddy Mo, I get to see the cultural Meccas known as Council Bluffs, Atlantic, Carroll, Ft. Dodge, Red Oak, and Sioux City.

# sarcasm

my father in law lives in stinkin Lincoln. We don't visit nebraska. We make him come visit us. But I rarely go to Iowa either.

# sarcasm

You ever look west towards the cultural meccas of Mead, Columbus, Grand Island, York, and Scottsbluff?

I live in Lincoln, and I saw them, and not just in stores. a dad on my Kid's soccer team sported one early in the fall.

I have seen them too. Surely you realize that people who have seen them can prove it is true, while you not ever seeing them cannot possibly disprove it. Right?

Latest posts