NDSU not only beat iowa, they hurt you

NDSU is rolling once again to a fcs title, wish iowa got a better bowl game oh well. took you awhile to lick your wounds but by golly you did!! good end to the season win that bowl game... NDSU is 82-6 now
They have internet in North Dakota now?

I thought you guys just grew buckwheat and tried to breed your first cousins up der in Nort Dakota eh?

But then I realized that when your ma and pa were already brother and sister you don't have such a thing as cousins. At least not what we consider them to be here in actual civilization.

Loved your work in The Hills Have Eyes, by the way.

NDSU is rolling once again to a fcs title, wish iowa got a better bowl game oh well. took you awhile to lick your wounds but by golly you did!! good end to the season win that bowl game... NDSU is 82-6 now

That is very impressive. Even at the FCS level, you should be very proud of those accomplishments!

Hey pizza man I don't see ndsu in the final 4.....what gives? What bowl game are you guys in?

congrats on your season.

Who won the NAIA, DIII, DII National title last year? What about the NIT? CBI?

yeah, me neither.

what NDSU has done is far more impressive than any of these...and I really only type the above because the OP has such inferiority. But at the end of the day, other than when they upset BCS teams, it's an afterthought. Hey, Gameday goes up there though...that's huge.

I'd like to know the location of this clown's IP address. I'd wager good money it's either Davenport or North Carolina.

Didn't SDSU beat you this year and USD last year? How is it possible that these inferior teams pulled off these great upsets against NDSU? It is football, enjoy your win and move on.

Obscurity called...IT and Nebraska both missed you and are glad that you are back home with them. Enjoy obscurity, it seems nice.

Latest posts