NDSU not only beat iowa, they hurt you

CaseysPizza

how else do you explain the outcome at rutgers?

it happens to alot of teams that NDSU beats. the physical toll creeps into the next game.

sorry about that, youll bounce back vs northwestern. they are hot garbage

maybe next week you guys will recover. northwestern is worse than rutgers im guessing

Why would you guess that? Both teams lost close games to top flight FCS schools. NW beat Duke which beat ND. I'm guessing that W Michigan is better than NDSU. Nebby is undefeated.

how else do you explain the outcome at rutgers?

it happens to alot of teams that NDSU beats. the physical toll creeps into the next game.

sorry about that, youll bounce back vs northwestern. they are hot garbage

Yes, Iowa coaches made a bad decision and prophylacticly sat players letting them rest more for the start of the BIG season. Turned out to be a bad call weakening the offensive line.

Anyway, enjoy your FCS season. We'll charge thru the FBS season the best we can. You know, the BIG BOY football league.

Nothing better than a FCS fan coming on here to rub our noses in a loss. smh

Enjoy the paycheck as you sure in the heck won't be getting another, at least not from Iowa.

Hey, I've been to Fargo once. Interesting place - half the year it's under twelve feet of snow, the other half under twelve feet of water.

maybe next week you guys will recover. northwestern is worse than rutgers im guessing

Who do you guys play next week, is it West Des Moines Valley, or Dowling? Hopefully you can keep winning, and maybe the college football world will take notice of you again if you win your 6th consecutive Super Bowl, or Grey Cup, or whatever it is you play for in your football division.

I have only one word for anyone considering moving to North Dakota... Minot.

If you had to give the world an enema you'd stick it in Minot.

Congrats casey's, you got your win. See you next time. You have a good football team but until you're FBS it's still the minor leagues.
After their game with us, I thought that ND State could play in the Big 10. But then I realized their lack of depth and the physical pounding that teams dish out in the BIG, the Bison would be beaten and battered by seasons end. No way they would hold up.