ND game delayed, so NBC...

Swallow their dollars and show a game that matters this year. I imagine there's at least one other team nbc can show.

Swallow their dollars and show a game that matters this year. I imagine there's at least one other team nbc can show.

NBC doesn't have rights to show any other college games. Networks pay millions of dollars for the rights to show games. Seriously, you really think they could just start broadcasting another game? Is this some kind of joke? :confused:

Why can't ND recruit a QB??? I mean Brady Quinn was a decent QB in a great offense and Clausen severely underachieved and now they have 2 scrubs. Pretty sad for a school that produced Joe Montana.

Why can't ND recruit a QB??? I mean Brady Quinn was a decent QB in a great offense and Clausen severely underachieved and now they have 2 scrubs. Pretty sad for a school that produced Joe Montana.

To be fair, Ron Powlus *did* win 4 Heisman Trophies.

I know it is the first game of the year but good God Auburn, USC, ND, gtfo of the top 25 please.

claussen didn't "underachieve". he sucks.

Clausen and that offense with Floyd, Tate, and Rudolph was pretty good. The defense couldn't stop anybody.

NBC doesn't have rights to show any other college games. Networks pay millions of dollars for the rights to show games. Seriously, you really think they could just start broadcasting another game? Is this some kind of joke? :confused:

+1

It truly is amazing how many individuals are completly clueless. People make moronic statements like this because they are ignorant of the facts.

Hopefully, the poster wasn't serious!

How Kelly didn't have a coronary during the game, I will never know....looked like his head was going to explode.

Clausen and that offense with Floyd, Tate, and Rudolph was pretty good. The defense couldn't stop anybody.

I stand by my assertion that claussen sucks.
Ever watch a recent Carolina Panthers game, pump? Yeah, I didn't think so.

agreed - vlasic much better.

doh! pickle joke!! :p
seriously, after watching clausen last season and this pre-season, I just can't believe the fkr was drafted at all, let alone in the 2nd round.
I mean, he's so bad that I find myself rooting for sCam Newton and that redneck idiot Derek Anderson. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts