NCHawker wants to see Kasper to the portal

Don't know what any rumors are about where he's headed but I have to think the Swarm has to be more than a bit interested.

Come on home son
If this is a true rumor, home is where he might be headed. The OC who recruited him to Oregon is now the head coach at Arizona St. It would be great if he did consider Iowa......

I looked at the Holiday Bowl box score and there were 8 Oregon receivers that caught passes and none of them were Kyler. I wonder how wise it was to reclassify and go to college a year early? I would guess Kyler and Kevin are thinking NFL and all that money.....

If this is a true rumor, home is where he might be headed. The OC who recruited him to Oregon is now the head coach at Arizona St. It would be great if he did consider Iowa......

I looked at the Holiday Bowl box score and there were 8 Oregon receivers that caught passes and none of them were Kyler. I wonder how wise it was to reclassify and go to college a year early? I would guess Kyler and Kevin are thinking NFL and all that money.....
When this happened the thought did cross my mind. I wouldn't get hopes up all that much that he'd pick Iowa if he indeed is gonna transfer. But there's absolutely no reason to not go after him with everything we've got.

Very possible he goes to Arizona St.. Prob more possible that he follows that coach then come to Iowa, but, only they know.

I'm sure they're contacting him about coming to Iowa. They're contacting a lot of peple. And If I'm Kasper I'm probably waiting to see whats going to happen with Brian.

Latest posts