And probably play Gonzaga in the Final Four

One might think Baylor will defeat Arkansas

Houston and Arkansas have athleticism but also
a ton of ego and schoolyard mentality

Oregon State plays serious defense

I really don't want to see Oregon or USC vs Oregon State for the Championship

Merely speculation and idle musing

Last edited:
USC is really long, athletic and defensively aggressive on the perimeter. Exactly the type of team that gives Iowa fits plus Mobley in the middle can really move. The Garza/Mobley matchup would have been incredible

USC is really long, athletic and defensively aggressive on the perimeter. Exactly the type of team that gives Iowa fits plus Mobley in the middle can really move. The Garza/Mobley matchup would have been incredible

Yeah, interesting team

The two Mobley Lads and their Assistant Coach Father

The former Florida Gulf State coach with the knockout supermodel wife

1616988677588.png

t1-t4.tumblr.com - Tumbex

Back to the drawing board

I can’t believe how many hand checks Baylor gets away with. Constantly pushing and grabbing. They know the refs won’t call everything so it works in their favor.

On top of that they have great guards on the offensive end so they will be tough to beat. They are the only team I could see beating Gonzaga.

I can’t believe how many hand checks Baylor gets away with. Constantly pushing and grabbing. They know the refs won’t call everything so it works in their favor.

On top of that they have great guards on the offensive end so they will be tough to beat. They are the only team I could see beating Gonzaga.
This first half looks eerily similar to the famous 1987 UNLV game.

Just sayin'.

Latest posts