NCAA Tourney Thread

Glad I took the Beavers +7. All week everyone was talking Loyola and completely ignoring OSU. I am like an idiot teenager I like saying the word "beaver".

Loyola could do no wrong against Illinois just the opposite against Oregon St. Terrible outside shooting by Loyola it happens.

yeah... the ncaa tournament is a luck fest... some of you need to understand this.

Sadly Iowa didn't play hard enough.. but how we judge the "best" teams from this tournament is a complete joke.

Oregon state wasn't even going to make the tournament if they didnt win their conf tournament. Yet they are going to the Elite 8

This tourney is fun but it does not crown the best team.

Shit is laughable.

yeah... the ncaa tournament is a luck fest... some of you need to understand this.

Sadly Iowa didn't play hard enough.. but how we judge the "best" teams from this tournament is a complete joke.

Oregon state wasn't even going to make the tournament if they didnt win their conf tournament. Yet they are going to the Elite 8

Shit is laughable.
Not so much about luck but more about match ups I think. Also, you don't have to be the best team to advance you just have to be hot during this tournament and you must be able to defend. To say the Hawks didn't play hard enough is not understanding the game against Oregon.

Im all in on ORU now. Not impressed with AR so far but still early. How much do you think ORU would beat us by?

I am laughing my ass off as Oregon State keeps winning. A “nobody” team is successful in the big dance. BTW, just for fun, Wayne Tinkle is the brother of one of my dearest friends. Makes this a lot of fun!

Rooting for Gonzaga and Baylor to lose... I want total chaos...I want people to overreact.

Abmas had the shot he wanted. It was set up pretty well for him...he just didn't make it.

Oral Roberts +11.5 that was super easy. I know you want action on both sides, but who thinks that Arkansas was going to run away with this? Houston is super vulnerable and we all know it, yet they are a 6.5 favorite....This is why I gamble for fun.:)

Shit is laughable.

We are in a middle of a seismic shift in college basketball. Talent is sooo spread out now that even the blue bloods have to figure out how to navigate the new landscape. We can debate whether or not Iowa shit the bed in this year's tournament, but moving forward an occasional deep run looks very doable. So I will take the "randomness" and the "luck" of it all day.

Latest posts