NCAA Session I Thread?

Team, score, wrestlers in champ, wrestlers in cons.:

Ok St. 20, 7, 2
PSU 19.5, 6, 4
Minn 19, 8, 2
Iowa 17, 7, 2
Mizzou, 15, 7, 3

Wasn't really watching OkSt. much, but must have had a good round.
PSU good bonus points, bad advancement from their lesser wrestlers.
Minny looks like they are in good shape.
Iowa fair. Worried about Bobby.
Mizzou hanging around. Ten wrestlers that can score.

Team, score, wrestlers in champ, wrestlers in cons.:

Ok St. 20, 7, 2
PSU 19.5, 6, 4
Minn 19, 8, 2
Iowa 17, 7, 2
Mizzou, 15, 7, 3

Wasn't really watching OkSt. much, but must have had a good round.
PSU good bonus points, bad advancement from their lesser wrestlers.
Minny looks like they are in good shape.
Iowa fair. Worried about Bobby.
Mizzou hanging around. Ten wrestlers that can score.

Not sure where you got your team scores, here is what trackwrestling has:
Team Scores
1. Penn State 14.5
2. Oklahoma St. 13.0
3. Minnesota 11.0
4. Iowa 10.0
5. Iowa St. 9.0
5. Northern Iowa 9.0
5. Oregon St. 9.0
8. Missouri 8.0
8. North Carolina 8.0
10. Oklahoma 7.5

Not sure where you got your team scores, here is what trackwrestling has:
Team Scores
1. Penn State 14.5
2. Oklahoma St. 13.0
3. Minnesota 11.0
4. Iowa 10.0
5. Iowa St. 9.0
5. Northern Iowa 9.0
5. Oregon St. 9.0
8. Missouri 8.0
8. North Carolina 8.0
10. Oklahoma 7.5

What the crap?! I got them from Penn St. wrestling club, but they have since revised them to your numbers. Usually, they are one of the fastest to update. Maybe that had a glitch giving too many advancment points though?

Penn State Wrestling Club

trackwrestling has been off all day. They've been giving points to the wrong teams and then taking them away.

trackwrestling has been off all day. They've been giving points to the wrong teams and then taking them away.

Yeah, I trusted penn st wrestling club more than trackwrestling. But the penn st site is the one that changed downward.

Idk?

The iowa score of 17 should be correct. 7 advancement plus the 7 advancement for the bye, plus ramos 2 for the pin, and mcd's 1 for the md. 2 losers got nothing yet.

so i would give the psu site the benefit here

NCAA website just posted team scores. Interesting note they have on there "NOTE: The tournament is being scored as a 32 man bracket with pigtails, and therefore there are no bye points being awarded as if the bracket was a 64 man bracket."

NCAA website just posted team scores. Interesting note they have on there "NOTE: The tournament is being scored as a 32 man bracket with pigtails, and therefore there are no bye points being awarded as if the bracket was a 64 man bracket."

Yeah, they mentioned this at Wells, which means PSU got an extra 2 points instead of one for Altons pigtail major.

Starting to get depressed. I think we're boned without Bobby. Frickin' rip. Could have been a pin in the 1st and instead he may have to withdraw.

With the resources Iowa puts into wrestling, this better end up putting a blow torch to Brands *** if Iowa doesn't end up at least top 3

Unacceptable, with anything less.

Very good chance, PSU loses 149 Alton after this round. He's going up against the Army kid who gave Ness a run for his money. Seems to be a good matchup as the guy is pretty funky, and should be able to roll around with Alton.

Starting to get depressed. I think we're boned without Bobby. Frickin' rip. Could have been a pin in the 1st and instead he may have to withdraw.

I got news for ya man, we were boned before Bobby went down. With the exception if Ramos we didn't really look good at all this morning. It's sad as we've been waiting for DM to host for so long and it was basically over before it started.

With the resources Iowa puts into wrestling, this better end up putting a blow torch to Brands *** if Iowa doesn't end up at least top 3

Unacceptable, with anything less.

That's right 3 National Championships in 7 years, 2 3rd place finishes, and and 8th place really upsets me too...

I got news for ya man, we were boned before Bobby went down. With the exception if Ramos we didn't really look good at all this morning. It's sad as we've been waiting for DM to host for so long and it was basically over before it started.

If you weren't noticing not many of the wrestlers looked good this morning. That's pretty typical in the first session.