NCAA '12 Player Ratings

herkyattack

The player ratings for NCAA Football 2012 have been released via the "Teambuilder" feature online. I am not 100 percent sure these are the final ratings, but here is what you will be working with this year:

Offense
QB- Vandenberg: 80
RB- Coker: 86
FB- Rogers: 72
WR- McNutt: 88
WR- Davis: 78
TE- Herman: 80
LT- Reiff: 94
LG- Gettis: 84
C- Ferentz: 87
RG- MacMillan: 85
RT: Zusevics: 87

Defense
DE- Binns: 81
DT- Daniels: 82
DT- Bigach: 77
DE- Daniel: 78
OLB- Nielson: 82
MLB- Morris: 85
OLB- Kirksey: 80
CB- Prater: 88
CB- Hyde: 87
SS- Donatell: 79
FS- Miller: 80
K- Meyer: 86
P- Guthrie: 77

Notable Backups
DiBona- 81
Davis- 80
Castillo- 80
Orne- 79
Scherff- 76
Donnal- 76
Fiedorowicz- 75
Hamilton- 74
Walsh- 73
Wienke- 73

* It appears Adam Robinson & Jewel Hampton are still in the game, coming in with ratings of 90 and 83, respectively.

i'm sure some will make a big deal of the low numbers, but what can you say? we're a team with a lot of unknowns. might take a few games, or more, for the team to gel. by the penn state game i think we'll have it together and will be a heck of a lot better than "average", but who really knows?

these are the years where the hawks do good, when we're underrated and overlooked.

I downloaded a demo for this game. I don't enjoy the actual gameplay as much as I enjoyed it in the 09 and 10 versions of the game; however, I think the RTG mode and the Dynasty mode changes will both make the game a lot more enjoyable.

Iowa's player ratings seem fitting. EA Sports does a solid job but no one knows much about what this team will be like. Its really weird if Robinson and Hampton are in the game though.

Iowa's player ratings seem fitting. EA Sports does a solid job.

I have to disagree, they are generally pretty **** poor if you ask me. One example: Clayborn's 2009 rating was like a 60-something after a pretty solid sophomore season (50 tackles) and after being a highly thought of recruit. I just think they should hire better talent evaluators.

In general though, this year, I have few qualms other than having two players who made well reported exits out of Iowa City (Just one more example of EAs ineptitude)

I have to disagree, they are generally pretty **** poor if you ask me. One example: Clayborn's 2009 rating was like a 60-something after a pretty solid sophomore season (50 tackles) and after being a highly thought of recruit. I just think they should hire better talent evaluators.

In general though, this year, I have few qualms other than having two players who made well reported exits out of Iowa City (Just one more example of EAs ineptitude)

Why did you add a period to my statement where there was no period? They do a solid job overall. There are a lot of teams to evaluate and given their resources they get enough right. Even if they hired a talent evaluator, they would likely give almost similar rankings to the players. Now, having guys on the roster that aren't is strange.

Why did you add a period to my statement where there was no period? They do a solid job overall. There are a lot of teams to evaluate and given their resources they get enough right. Even if they hired a talent evaluator, they would likely give almost similar rankings to the players. Now, having guys on the roster that aren't is strange.

Given how they managed to completely biff Iowa's uniforms in '09 and '10, I'd say this is just another sign that someone just isn't paying that much attention at EA Sports.

Given how they managed to completely biff Iowa's uniforms in '09 and '10, I'd say this is just another sign that someone just isn't paying that much attention at EA Sports.

I wouldn't say they aren't paying attention. I would say they are doing too much to develop a game and not enough to make it realistic. Also, doing stuff like that makes it so they can claim they aren't using exact rosters, so they can avoid lawsuits. Just a theory, but I think they make some of their mistakes of purpose.

Yeah, EA does mess it up sometimes. I distinctly recall a "Go Hawkeys" sign in the 08 version.

Daniels should be ranked higher, but I'm not too upset with this.

Latest posts