NBA draft: Iowa's Devyn Marble relying on support base in metro Detroit

The solid waste is really going to hit the rotary air mover over there now.
Funny, that's what one said on CyFan. Marble goes with nuggets, brown that is in the toilet like his team. Also, said Kane will be picked up by someone and playing significant minutes next year. :confused:

Now Fran's unstable, it's better to go undrafted than 50-60, and Marble was a Lickliter recruit so Fran's first draft pick gets a * by his name.

Now Iowa State will have more players drafted than Iowa over the next 5 years. That's not a prediction on cyan that's fact. Not sure where the 5 year number came from.

Now Iowa State will have more players drafted than Iowa over the next 5 years. That's not a prediction on cyan that's fact. Not sure where the 5 year number came from.

But right now they are tied at 1 a piece, White and Marble. I'd put the odds at 99.9% that Marbe rookie year >>>>>>>>>>>> White rookie year.

Seams like Dreamy's roll a deck will only be benefiting Dreamy himself when he bolts to the NBA.

The NBA is out to get Iowa State, at least on Cyfan. Now back to planet earth....
Probably because Fred keeps spurning the NBA because he loves his family and wants to raise his kids in a town with clean water. The NBA, in a conspiracy clearly headed by David Stern behind the scenes, is punishing Iowa State for not sharing Fred's greatness, by forcing GM's to ignore ISU's star players.

I think it goes even deeper than that. Remember LeBron James tweeting that Shabazz Napier was his favorite player in the draft? Flashback to Madison Square Garden, March 28th. Napier had a good game against one Iowa State, but one Deandre Kane almost put a triple double up on him. Am I saying that Twitter removed Kane's name and replaced it with Napier to intentionally harm Iowa State and Fred Hoiberg? I'm not saying yes; I'm not saying no. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me.

Also yes, it probably happened.