National Duals: Live Sports Video?

jparmley3

Is Live Sports Video covering the meet again this year?

Would love to be able to watch every match!

Yep, they got it. Apparently they have ten cameras so you can choose to watch Div 1, 2, 3, Women's, etc. Can only call up one camera view at a time, unless you use 2 computers I guess.

takedown radio has been covering it pretty good this morning...its only $5 so might as well support them to get all divisions

yes it is, and you can run two matches at once, i just had the boise match and the iowa match going at the same time cause I couldnt get text results from the boise match, i like the matchups with boise, especially from the standpoint of Keddy proving that midlands was just a bad tournament for him.

yea, free for every camera. Just pick the camera you want. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it tells you which camera is covering which match so you might have to go through a few to find the Iowa matches.

yea, free for every camera. Just pick the camera you want. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it tells you which camera is covering which match so you might have to go through a few to find the Iowa matches.

The brackets list which mat number each dual is on. LSV has their feeds listed by mat number so you should be able to find whatever matches you want (unless your match is on #15 like ISU's first round:mad:)

the only disheartening thing appears to be that the finals will most likely not be broadcast on livesportsvideo. on january 12th at 7pm big ten network is airing the finals (obviously on tape delay) so if they have the broadcast rights to the finals most likely livesportsvideo will (yet again) be forced air everything but the finals. and for the second year in a row the finals will not be able to be watched live by anyone outside of the arena.

Latest posts