National Dual's Discussion Thread

Iowa will have very tough match against Missouri tonight for 3rd place.......looking forward to McD vs Waters and
Ramos vs McCormick..........Telford has to go against Bradley who is ranked #1 but currently in tight match with the Okie St Hwt.

Iowa will have very tough match against Missouri tonight for 3rd place.......looking forward to McD vs Waters and
Ramos vs McCormick..........Telford has to go against Bradley who is ranked #1 but currently in tight match with the Okie St Hwt.

I'm sure the Telford match is going to look really good...

Telford is slow and weak. He's the most one dimensional wrestler on the team.

A hell of a lot more than HWT problems boys...

Agree......At this point Telford is the least of my concerns. He actually has looked pretty good the past 2 weeks and there is no shame in losing to defending champ Nelson.

Going into the Big Tourney there are concerns at 141, 149, 165, and 197. (184??) 2 weeks ago I never thought I would be concerned about 141 but Ballweg just can't seem to break out of his slump since getting throttled last Saturday. I realize he has been wrestling tougher opponents the past 3 meets but still expected him to come out with a lot more aggression/fight.

I'm still hopeful the team can begin clicking on all cylinders but time is quickly running out.

Wow...this is really getting ugly fast. DSJ goes down 4-3. Hard to believe both #1 ranked Hawk wrestlers have been beaten tonight. DSJ opponent was ranked #19.