National Championship thread

Can't believe they have 3 drops now on scoring drives and still lead this game. Talk about a well coached Defense. Parker and Davis would have us down by 21 if we dropped it 3 times

Still, OSU lucky that they've limited points off all those to's...championship game....you can't have all those turnovers and expect to win....will take extra effort on OSU's part to not have any more.

OSU is killing themselves with turnovers. Otherwise their lead would be much larger than it is. Can't give Oregon these kinds of chances.

Wow. 4 turnovers. 3 in scoring zone...still leading.

I guess talent can trump execution.

The really impressive thing is how long and sustained all their scoring drives are...that was a big momentum claiming exchange of scores.

"Here's the ball on our to Oregon, and your fg, now let us ball you down the field for 7"!

They just had a graphic that stated Elliot's 203 rushing yards in a national championship record. I would think so as this is the first championship.

They just had a graphic that stated Elliot's 203 rushing yards in a national championship record. I would think so as this is the first championship.

By playoff system...but they are still maintaining the past however many years of BCS championship games, like since 1998 or 99.

Folks...Barring something strange, OSU and Urban is building a crazy crazy monster.

Didn't watch them a ton this year, but if these last 3 games are an indicator of whats coming. Holy Crap.

Don't like OSU but it's impressive. They are 2-3 deep with talent.

Will NEVER cheer for OSU....SCREW league allegiance!!! You really want to see this monster grow bigger than it already has in the last two (2) years? Are you people crazy???????????

Folks...Barring something strange, OSU and Urban is building a crazy crazy monster.

Didn't watch them a ton this year, but if these last 3 games are an indicator of whats coming. Holy Crap.

Don't like OSU but it's impressive. They are 2-3 deep with talent.

No doubt...and they all seem like they're young and deep...on the other hand, to what playmaker is saying...it will be a monster, but we all know we have needed that monster to increase the overall perception of the B1G....I dislike OSU, but we can only gain from their incoming juggernaut.

Will NEVER cheer for OSU....SCREW league allegiance!!! You really want to see this monster grow bigger than it already has in the last two (2) years? Are you people crazy???????????

It'll just make it sweeter when we beat them. Wanna be the best...gotta beat the best.

Not crazy. Sometimes, ya just gotta enjoy good football.

Go Hawks.

But it's our own fault for not keeping up or being competitive. This is what people are complaining about.

I need to have the national 'experts' tell me again how weak the Big Ten is in football. I can't recall what the facts were that led those geniuses to such sound reasoning. :rolleyes:

Latest posts