National Championship Game Thread Dawgs v Tide

I love The Tribe. My wife's side is well stocked with Jews. Of all the organized religions, Judaism and Buddhism are my faves.
Since my wife is also atheist, we have adopted the Jewish tradition on christmas: go out for Chinese food and a movie!

Tis the season to be jorry.
FaRaRaRaRa...RaRaRaRa.

i know this ain't the forum, but i'm curious why.

FROM MY EXPERIENCES, they are the most inviting, tolerant, and progressive of the organized religions. Buddhism moreso than Judaism, but FROM MY EXPERIENCES Judaism is light years ahead of Christianity and Islam in these regards.

FROM MY EXPERIENCES, they are the most inviting, tolerant, and progressive of the organized religions. Buddhism moreso than Judaism, but FROM MY EXPERIENCES Judaism is light years ahead of Christianity and Islam in these regards.

cool. i can see that. too bad you live way over yonder. i bet we'd have some interesting discussions over your IPA and my root beer.

i sure hope so! don't think you two would have made it long with your disdain of organized religion!

She is going to church tomorrow! Seriously.
A gal with whom she teaches (they've become pretty good friends) invited her to attend service tomorrow (Baptist, I think), so my wife, being a polite lady, accepted the invite.
While she is away, I will attend a service of chorizo and eggs with sourdough toast, in my cathedral/kitchen. :D

cool. i can see that. too bad you live way over yonder. i bet we'd have some interesting discussions over your IPA and my root beer.

Indubitably.
I am far less provocative in person. Gotta bring some swagger and a loud voice to these fora, but in real life such is not the case.

Indubitably.
I am far less provocative in person. Gotta bring some swagger and a loud voice to these fora, but in real life such is not the case.

though we probably have vastly different views on many things, i think you would be surprised with how much we have in common.

Latest posts