National Championship Game Thread Dawgs v Tide

That wasn't meant as slam. Just joining the partay

Oh! People have a tendency to become enraged when I so much as mention a religion in passing, because I'm an outspoken atheist and organized religion types don't like that kind of thing. To be honest with you, I have no idea if tehboat is even Jewish; I'm poking at him because his real name sounds Jewish.

Oh! People have a tendency to become enraged when I so much as mention a religion in passing, because I'm an outspoken atheist and organized religion types don't like that kind of thing. To be honest with you, I have no idea if tehboat is even Jewish; I'm poking at him because his real name sounds Jewish.

you should be above stereotypes...

Nosir. Non-practicing Jew here. I have loads to say on the subject, but rage isn't one of them. I do have family members that fit the stereotypes to a tee though, which makes family stuff pretty interesting.

Azriel Hyman is actually Dutch Romanian, I think.

I did go to a Catholic school though to play football, the other guys were pretty mean.

004112_2.jpg

Nosir. Non-practicing Jew here. I have loads to say on the subject, but rage isn't one of them. I do have family members that fit the stereotypes to a tee though, which makes family stuff pretty interesting.

I love The Tribe. My wife's side is well stocked with Jews. Of all the organized religions, Judaism and Buddhism are my faves.
Since my wife is also atheist, we have adopted the Jewish tradition on christmas: go out for Chinese food and a movie!

Latest posts