Votes: 11 20.8%

Votes: 8 15.1%

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

pin2win

@hagertony
pick your favorite to help us pick one out

thanks

this is my favorite and i can remove the hawkeyenation on the back to romove clutter

Last edited:
usa tell ironside id like to talk to him about maybe designing some shirts for him in the future for his own site if he is interested

I really like #1 but that tiger hawk in the top middle of #2 is really sweet. Maybe remove the wording and put that in? Im terrible at design and just throwing that out there, but i like all of these.

If you are going to be a walking billboard for the websight the least Jon could do would be pay for the t-shirts. Nice designs though.

I really like #1 but that tiger hawk in the top middle of #2 is really sweet. Maybe remove the wording and put that in? Im terrible at design and just throwing that out there, but i like all of these.

I'm with you on this one. Like the front of Number 2 but like the back of #1 with the Iowa Tiger hawk wrestler.

Duff if you dont want to be a walking billboard for Jon or his site do not buy a shirt if you want to help promote the site and the good chat that we get on this site buy one. Its really pretty simple its like 10-15 dollars, we are not asking you to take out a second mortgage.

Some people always have to have something in return, do it because you want to not because you will rewarded.

Last edited:

Latest posts