Nate Stanley distracted?

Realistic

I know someone close to the situation and apparently Nate Stanley and his girlfriend broke up last night...hope this only motivates him more

Not Stanley, but Reiff and Hankins are out and there’s speculation that Sargent is out too

Joking...?

Not joking. Leistikow apparently texted that out about Reiff and Hankins and was working to confirm a “major” injury. The rumor is Sargeant

FWIW.... apparently on the Fox/BTN pregame, Kirk said he anticipates Hankins playing

Last edited:
Not joking. Leistikow apparently texted that out about Reiff and Hankins and was working to confirm a “major” injury. The rumor is Sargeant

FWIW.... apparently on the Fox/BTN pregame, Kirk said he anticipates Hankins playing

I sure hope Hankins and Sargent are playing.

I sure hope Hankins and Sargent are playing.

Next man in but Hankins at full strength would be great to have. Yes Sargent is the starter but if he cant go I think we are in pretty good hands with Young, Goodson shows great skills, and IKM could even jump in there

Just stop. This BS comes out every year before this game and its 100% pushed out by clown fans.

I know someone close to the situation and apparently Nate Stanley and his girlfriend broke up last night...hope this only motivates him more
False... If this were true they would have mentioned it on gameday.

Last edited: