Name your 2012/2013 National Champ

Gonna go with Illinois. They run through their side undefeated, then beat Northwestern in a rematch in the B10 title game in Indy where the conference spends $1.8 billion creating holograms similar to that Tupac hologram to make the stadium appear full when in fact only 18 people are there. Then, they beat some SEC team for the title.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y]Tupac Hologram Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre Perform Coachella Live 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

ISU hands down. There are soo hot in recruiting and coming off a powerhouse 6-7 year. The conference rankings of toughness would have them in the title game alone.

USC! Lane Kiffin and his bagman, Ed Orgeron, are way above the salary cap.

USC. Their offense is unstoppable, and their defense will come around by midseason. I wouldn't be surprised to see USC and Oregon both be undefeated when they meet up in November, Oregon win in LA, then USC win the rematch in Autzen in the Pac-12 title game to earn a spot in the title game. The Oregon offense is tough to prepare for, but give Monte Kiffin two looks at it in less than a month, and I think he'll be able to prep for it.

Also, I like Barkley to win the Heisman.

Iowa!

but really USC. Too much talent, good schedule and will be strong on both sides of the ball.

Of course he is. He traded his soul for winning.

nsatan.gif

That's awesome wrapped in whatever's better than awesome! :D

I will go with not-Florida State, Okalahoma, Oregon, Virginia Tech, Clemson or anyone from the Big East.

It is tough to not say Alabama or LSU. I cannot pick USC based upon their a-hole coach.

In the end: how about someone unexpected like Oregon...thier QB was an enigma and that position is upgraded without him. Oregon has been close and they are going to have some folks back on both sides of the ball. DeAnthony Thomas is an absolute stud and is the game changer they have needed, he can play RB or WR.

Stupid Ohio State, if they would have just beaten Florida the SEC would still just be a speed leauge...it is all the Buckeyes fault.

Latest posts