Name That Play...Petras to Regaini

MikeyLikesIowa

Nico Ragaini's TD catch to regain the lead against PSU is another play that will be remembered for years to come. I've been trying to think of a name for it (e.g. The Catch, Seven Got Six, etc.). The best I can come up with is "The Nico Nab" or "Six at 6:26." Gary Dolphin's call on the play "Regaini is Re-gone-ee" also seems fitting. If you think of something post it here. The number of likes will determine the winner. :)

Last edited:
How about “Goodson Decoy” play.

That was the first time we got to see a large view of why Goodson was having trouble running the ball. The replay shows that they were bringing the house when they thought Goodson was running the ball. When Petras rolled out there was Nobody out there but him and you could see all the defensive player dismay when they realized Goodson didn’t have the ball.

The player that cracked me up the most is what appears to be one of their defensive backs that had crashed in thinking he was going to help stop Goodson, turning around a sprinting to cover the play…………. too late suuuckaaaah!

How about “Goodson Decoy” play.

That was the first time we got to see a large view of why Goodson was having trouble running the ball. The replay shows that they were bringing the house when they thought Goodson was running the ball. When Petras rolled out there was Nobody out there but him and you could see all the defensive player dismay when they realized Goodson didn’t have the ball.

The player that cracked me up the most is what appears to be one of their defensive backs that had crashed in thinking he was going to help stop Goodson, turning around and hauling ass a to try to cover the play…………. too late suuuckaaaah!

How You Break My Heart GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY