Name a ******* starter

I guess I'm not as optimistic as you are about both QB's playing.

This feels so similar to the IU game. Both KF and GD stated the QB's will get their chance.

I don't feel that happened. Jake gets the scripted plays, which has been successful in the past (we did score on first series quite a bit), and then CJ gets more of the in the flow game management...hasn't been as kind to him.

It's great if they truly own up to their word (and at least reports of CJ getting first team reps is a positive sign), but I just feel this sets up for one of KF's infamous "gut feeling" calls during the game.

Could be wrong.

What's the big deal with Rudock being the starter. This is only a problem if CJ doesn't play much or at all in the first half. This whole sordid affair is finally going to be settled at halftime, one way or the other.

That's been the problem TM.. KF been saying all year CJ will play prior to almost every game if not all the games..

As for it being settle at Halftime? My read on KF is this. There is nothing to be settled JR is starter and CJ will play, there is no QB competition it ended in practice this week.

OK we are all frustrated but lets not take shots at JR. He doesn't deserve that
exactly.

It makes perfect sense to personally attack JR because the HC plays him. But some people are just born with skuzzy genes.

So it is an audition. lol IMO Iowa looks like a complete JOKE! RIGHT NOW.. He is probably ruining both of these guys right now.. What a dick move if you ask me..

CJ is clearly the guy and it's not EVEN close..
only-new-yorkers-would-understand-8.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts