Name a ******* starter

HawkPrdatr40

So your telling me that Iowa's answer is to air it's incompetence on national TV in the Bowl Game. I actually find this staff to be a complete mess and downright JOKE!! It's Embarassing if you ask me..

So JR playing all but what 1 1/2 of 12 games wasn't enough of an audition?? lol.

search
only-new-yorkers-would-understand-8.gif

Last edited:
I've been saying it for a while...

I know Jake is bad, we've all seen enough of him to understand this conclusion.

If we can't give CJ a real start... He must not be any good either and I've said all along his runnin ability is overvalued.

Has nothing to do with CJ not being good. He is. This is all about our clueless coach and his friggin ego. Things are so bad that he has to do something, so he'll give CJ some snaps to try and keep him from transferring because he knows we're screwed for a while at QB if CJ goes.

Has nothing to do with CJ not being good. He is. This is all about our clueless coach and his friggin ego. Things are so bad that he has to do something, so he'll give CJ some snaps to try and keep him from transferring because he knows we're screwed for a while at QB if CJ goes.

<<Has nothing to do with CJ being good. He is.>>

Yeah, he tore up that Purdue D.

Our problem isn't QB. Our problem is a young, inexperienced defesne that can't hold on 3rd-and-long or stifle opponents late in games.

There is an old coaching adage that says "If your team has two starting quarterbacks, it really doesn't even have one". Perhaps this is true in this case.

So your telling me that Iowa's answer is to air it's incompetence on national TV in the Bowl Game. I actually find this staff to be a complete mess and downright JOKE!! It's Embarassing if you ask me..

So JR playing all but what 1 1/2 of 12 games wasn't enough of an audition?? lol.

search
only-new-yorkers-would-understand-8.gif

Totally agree with everything you said

Our problem isn't QB. Our problem is a young, inexperienced defesne that can't hold on 3rd-and-long or stifle opponents late in games.

I see Kirk is on the forum. Here's what you said in a nutshell: if we don't have a top ten defense, we can't win.

And there you have it folks. Can't win without defense right Oregon, tcu, Baylor, Florida state or any other school who recruits real talent on offense.

Do you watch the games? Wow. Yeah our defense is not good either, but how can you honestly believe that Rudock isn't a problem? My god wake up. Multiple games this year announcers wondering why CJ didn't go in. Your hero clueless Kirk, as blind and moronic as he is obviously sees it, opening up the QB competition.

Do you watch the games? Wow. Yeah our defense is not good either, but how can you honestly believe that Rudock isn't a problem? My god wake up. Multiple games this year announcers wondering why CJ didn't go in. Your hero clueless Kirk, as blind and moronic as he is obviously sees it, opening up the QB competition.

Watch the games. Learn the game. Be the ball.

You watch the 2nd half or nah?

And yeah, you can’t count on having 3 NFL linebackers to win games for you every year which is why we needed a playmaker at the most important position.

It's not about the bowl game. It's about reducing negative recruiting in florida. It's about keeping CJ with the Hawks in 2015.

The QB did his job in the Purdue game. Lots of drops in the first half and lots of of going for it on 4th down in field goal position. People say a good quarterback can overcome drops. That's exactly what he did by still winning by double digits. The saying isn't "you should be able to overcome a lot of drops and still end up with really good stats".

I got 2 words for you.

Jay Cutler. The guy with the big arm and big stats. But is he a winner? No

What does that have to do with JR and CJ? Nothing really. Neither guy is Jay Cutler. But Cutler is proof that the guy with most talent is not always the best QB. CJ probably has more talent than JR. But I am not sure he is the better QB. But like most Iowa fans, I am ready to find out, one way or the other if he is a good QB. Its past due time to start CJ.

S

There is an old coaching adage that says "If your team has two starting quarterbacks, it really doesn't even have one". Perhaps this is true in this case.
But this team doesn't have two starting quarterbacks. It has one starting quarterback and Jake Rudock.

Prdatr40 is correct....all this will be doing is airing our dirty laundry in front of a national audience. What else will the commentators have to talk about? Duh!!!

Frankly, I can't wait for CJ to transfer. Then you guys will have to find something else to whine about on a daily basis. This story is getting old.

"You done licked all the red offa this candy."

Frankly, I can't wait for CJ to transfer. Then you guys will have to find something else to whine about on a daily basis. This story is getting old.

"You done licked all the red offa this candy."

You’re excited to have a freshman that our staff has openly mocked being 1 snap away? That’s pretty weird.

Latest posts