my worst fear

Have you seen the guys being mentioned for the Illinois job? Shaka Smart, Anthony Grant, Lorenzo Romar, Reggie Theus, etc. Not sure Fran would make that list for an interview Herby.
What was your 2nd worst nightmare? That's now your 1st.

Hitchcock at his finest...made me scared of flocks birds for about a year...but I was younger then and when I turned 35 I realized the birds are our friends and not to be feared...thank you KFC for getting me over the hump...

i was scared of flock of seagulls but then they play i ran, now i`m ok

Your worst fear, or your worst post?

Dude, you have had some horrible posts. This might be the worst. Try to think before you type these things, and just when you think you have thought it out rationally, wait ten minutes (or ten hours) and come back to it and then decide if it is really something you should post or if it is just another one of your stupid thoughts that shouldn't actually leave your mind.

You'll be doing us all a favor if you follow these simple guidelines.

Thawki you are exactly what's wrong with these boards. A know-it-all d-bag. Who cares if ones post don't meet your superior standards. Simply agree or disagree respectfully. Pretty simple! I guess being a Di@$head on a forum board makes you feel like the big man on campus, which evidently is something you missed out on in 1987! So tired of you being a f$#%ing quality and control stooge.

Last edited:
Thawki you are exactly what's wrong with these boards. A know-it-all d-bag. Who cares if ones post don't meet your superior standards. Simply agree or disagree respectfully. Pretty simple! I guess being a Di@$head on a forum board makes you feel like the big man on campus, which evidently is something you missed out on in 1987! So tired of you being a f$#%ing quality and control stooge.

Are you going to constantly go around to different threads and lecture posters on how they should be acting?

Its obvious you are a newer poster around here, and there is nothing wrong with that. You dont know the history of the OP or the OP's posts in this particular thread. Quit taking everything so personally and attacking other posters, it makes you look like a huge hypocrite.

Lighten up, its just a message board. You are chastising people in multiple threads for acting like they own these boards, but going around being all butthurt insulting people is making you look like a fool.

how many posts do you think herby has written down and is just waiting to type up and let us all have it in when that clock hits zero and he is back? maybe someone can make a poll for it.

Are you going to constantly go around to different threads and lecture posters on how they should be acting?

Its obvious you are a newer poster around here, and there is nothing wrong with that. You dont know the history of the OP or the OP's posts in this particular thread. Quit taking everything so personally and attacking other posters, it makes you look like a huge hypocrite.

Lighten up, its just a message board. You are chastising people in multiple threads for acting like they own these boards, but going around being all butthurt insulting people is making you look like a fool.

Okay 136 I will lighten up! Your point that "its just a message board" is well taken. A lot of posters on here unfortunately think its their road to having legendary status! Ridiculous isn't it! You got to ask yourself what's wrong if know-it-alls don't **** you off!!

Okay 136 I will lighten up! Your point that "its just a message board" is well taken. A lot of posters on here unfortunately think its their road to having legendary status! Ridiculous isn't it! You got to ask yourself what's wrong if know-it-alls don't **** you off!!

Uhh, I would ask myself whats wrong if anonymous people on message boards got me upset...thats just me though.

Latest posts