my worst fear

this would the 2nd time Barta has bowed down to Delany rather than back his own coach, my question for some of you. would you really want to work for someone that will toss you aside rather back you up?

Herby, your face is really going to be red when Barta pulls Iowa out of the Big Ten so we can go to the CBI. That's the kind of AD a coach would want to work for.

no but it would make you look awful stupid, if Fran told Barta ro stuff it and leave and I for one wouldn't blame him, getting stabbed in the back to many times, can do that

is that if Iowa does not make the NIT and Barta prevents them from going to the CBI. Fran tells Barta to stull it and goes to Illinois, with his style of play he would have the pick of the litter in Chicago, and would have a much easier road to the Final 4 with that talent
Your worst fear, or your worst post?

Dude, you have had some horrible posts. This might be the worst. Try to think before you type these things, and just when you think you have thought it out rationally, wait ten minutes (or ten hours) and come back to it and then decide if it is really something you should post or if it is just another one of your stupid thoughts that shouldn't actually leave your mind.

You'll be doing us all a favor if you follow these simple guidelines.

Your worst fear, or your worst post?

Dude, you have had some horrible posts. This might be the worst. Try to think before you type these things, and just when you think you have thought it out rationally, wait ten minutes (or ten hours) and come back to it and then decide if it is really something you should post or if it is just another one of your stupid thoughts that shouldn't actually leave your mind.

You'll be doing us all a favor if you follow these simple guidelines.

couldn't have said it better myself. old herby is going for the wow factor now.

dude, you ever seen "the birds"? its an oldie, but still super creepy.

Hitchcock at his finest...made me scared of flocks birds for about a year...but I was younger then and when I turned 35 I realized the birds are our friends and not to be feared...thank you KFC for getting me over the hump...

Latest posts