my wish for Bobby and Dolph

Larry Bird!
larry-bird-profile.jpg

To be fair, you're probably thinking of NBA Bird, not freshman in college Bird.

Yeah, for a freshman I'm happy with the way he comes in and contributes. Kid has a good motor and is nice to see him throw some down and knows how to finish. Give him more time by his senior year he'll look like nba Bird.

I thought when he threw the outlet to Gatens and then turned on the speed to get by the defenders for the jam was outstanding. I was glad to see Gatens give him the ball back to reward him for his hustle. Nice play.

I'm just thrilled it's not the Z. I feel so bad for Jon carrying him on Sound-off. Has anybody told him retirement is an option??

to get their yit together, keep going from 6'8 to 6'10 on White

I wish they would spend more time on the play by play at hand and less time trying to analyzing every play... how many times do you hear the analysis and then all of sudden a shot is attempted with no play-by-play in between... drives me nuts.:eek:

I wish Dolph could decide on what he is going to call Marble. Dev, Devyn, Roy, Roy Jr., Roy Devyn. It's something different every time. It's a little thing, but drives me crazy.

I say we go with Devyn. Can someone let Dolph know that I decided that? Thanks.

I wish they would spend more time on the play by play at hand and less time trying to analyzing every play... how many times do you hear the analysis and then all of sudden a shot is attempted with no play-by-play in between... drives me nuts.:eek:
Agreed. Dolph is a terrible play-by-play guy. No clue what's going on at least half the time.

Good point but I'm guessing he was more skilled in those areas by far when he was a freshman at Indiana St. White might be better at blocking shots, I'll give him that.

Comparing anyone to Larry Bird is outrageous.

Bird is the most skilled offensive player ever, a once in a millennium basketball genius. There is no comparing him to anyone currently playing basketball let alone a freshman in college.

That being said I like White allot.

Latest posts