My take: Jarrod Uthoff is a Secret Agent

Originally Posted by JonDMiller
No, the truth. There are plenty of areas for people to goof off. When there are legit sports topics, I don't want to see them hijacked by wanna be funny men

I wrote for BHGP at one point and time, that makes me certifiably funny.
Suck on that.
I'm a wannabe hack journalist, yo. Not a wanna be funny man.

THE POST STANDS!

Suck on that.

Whether you are deemed wanna be funny or certifiably funny will be up to the man who penned the post I quoted.

Did you really write for BHGP? Do not remember that if true.

Suck on that.
I'm a wannabe hack journalist, yo. Not a wanna be funny man.

THE POST STANDS!

Look at the certificate again:

Certifiably_Insane___Blank_by_Mearu.jpg

Do not confuse your insanity certificate for a humor certificate. :D

Originally Posted by JonDMiller
No, the truth. There are plenty of areas for people to goof off. When there are legit sports topics, I don't want to see them hijacked by wanna be funny men

I'm glad you found this first, because I opened another tab before I even opened this thread so I could find JDM's post.

And Spank, when you start making flow charts, then we can talk about your funny credentials.

Spank, believe it or not, you are not alone on this theory. There were several Badger fans posting on Scout after Uthoff's announcement that floated this same idea. Using spies to infiltrate the opposition's camp is just another attribute in Coach McCaffery's arsenal.

Spank, believe it or not, you are not alone on this theory. There were several Badger fans posting on Scout after Uthoff's announcement that floated this same idea. Using spies to infiltrate the opposition's camp is just another attribute in Coach McCaffery's arsenal.

If true, that makes it even funnier.

I wasn't a member of this forum (just a creepers) when Uthoff committed to Wisconsin but I don't remember it being this big of a deal.

Latest posts