My ears stopped bleeding

It wasn't my initial plan, but you guys are seriously a bunch of douches, and I mean that in all honestly. I had a long day and this is how I choose to unwind.

Honestly guy ... coming to the Iowa messageboard after a big loss, and then calling us a bunch of 'douches' is not exactly going to score you any points. Of course our fans are peeved ... Go ahead and read away but tonight is probably not the best night to add comments like the one above.

To add to that, I have no problem having a perfectly civil conversation about the game with anyone who would care to.

I had a headache after the game and they did play the music very loud. I did notice a few times when the music continued after the snap event

If the ****** brigade on here had even an ounce of humility I would be singing a different tune, but you don't, so I'm not.

Really? Like how in 2009 after Sash's 3 reception errr interception game some clone created an EPIC post on how Sash was the biggest ******* in Osky? Lot's of humility there. But since it was one of your circle jerk buds over on CyFan I suppose you'll just ignore that.

Honestly guy ... coming to the Iowa messageboard after a big loss, and then calling us a bunch of 'douches' is not exactly going to score you any points. Of course our fans are peeved ... Go ahead and read away but tonight is probably not the best night to add comments like the one above.
Well first off, I do not care to "score points". Second, the douchebaggery is not isolated to after losses, it is a chronic problem.

If people would like to show respect I will show them the same respect back. If they want to cry about clowns and high school stadiums and other things to help them through a difficult time then it's a different story.

Really? Like how in 2009 after Sash's 3 reception errr interception game some clone created an EPIC post on how Sash was the biggest ******* in Osky? Lot's of humility there. But since it was one of your circle jerk buds over on CyFan I suppose you'll just ignore that.
You're really talking about something that happened 2 years ago that I have no idea about?

Your team won. You rubbed it in for a while. Why do you feel the need to stick around? Is your life so shallow you get off on trolling the losing teams message board?

Yes, the last place I'd be if we won is on a clown board. What a joke. YOu stay on your board, we'll stay here. Poor taste....must be infatuated with us...

Very noticeable on TV. Don't know if it was the difference in the game. Doubtful.
But every time JVB was under center they were cranking that f'ing cyclone warning siren.
Very poor sportsmanship I thought.

Well first off, I do not care to "score points". Second, the douchebaggery is not isolated to after losses, it is a chronic problem.

If people would like to show respect I will show them the same respect back. If they want to cry about clowns and high school stadiums and other things to help them through a difficult time then it's a different story.

And why is it you are so concerned about what Iowa's fans are saying? Your team won today. Why not enjoy it over on one of the Clone boards? I guess if Iowa won today the last thing I would want to do is hang around the Cyclone board to see what they are saying about us. Fans are fans. It's a rivalry ... Neither team likes the other ... Shouldn't the win today make any comments made by Iowa fans really not that important? I am sure I could hang around the Clone boards and find a fan or two who would qualify as 'douches,' as you like to say.

I to was in row 30 and everybody around me had to cover their ears in order to prevent hearing damage, Seriously when its so loud it is actually painful to the fans in attendance than its to friggin loud.

I to was in row 30 and everybody around me had to cover their ears in order to prevent hearing damage, Seriously when its so loud it is actually painful to the fans in attendance than its to friggin loud.

+1

I was in section L

I did not cover my ears but because if it I currently have ear ache and slight ringing.

Latest posts