"My boys can play!"

Guys, the are clearly Catholic. Regina will dominate in the coming years. Just hope we can keep this kids at Iowa and not lose them to ND.

Perhaps you need to update yours--that joke has been used about 56,000 on this board and hasn't been funny for quite some time.

I'm guilty. Add a +1 to those who chuckled a little. And a +1 to those who are tired of the (endlessly) fearless defenders of the Lickliter Universe.

I'm guilty. Add a +1 to those who chuckled a little. And a +1 to those who are tired of the (endlessly) fearless defenders of the Lickliter Universe.

I am not a defender of the Lickliter Universe. If anything I was attempting to defender humor itself.

The joke wasn't funny--not even close. It was completely predictable and has been told way too often to be funny. Who didn't know that somebody would make that joke somewhere in the thread? Honestly?

I rank it up there with: "Working hard or hardly working?" Hahahahahaha. Good joke old man...

Chris Hansen? I bet he is here to protect Little Lick. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Or maybe Little Lick will pose as a 14 year old boy because that is believable. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Little Lick... nothing more. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:
I agree with you LG120. It's not funny. I don't think it ever was funny, but now it's even worse. Lick (both of them) have shown enormous class in the time they spent here. That includs hiring, the few wins and many losses, and the firing. I have yet to hear either one of them say a single negative thing about the players on the teams, the administration, or the fans (though I wouldn't blame them if they did and I'm quite sure I wouldn't have been capable of the same self control). It's about time the Iowa fanbase shows a little class of thier own.

Yeah, but FM's 11 year-old looks taller than Little Lick.

You know that would be funny, if it wasn't true...

FM's kid Connor is probably taller than lil Lick! He will be soon, if he isn't already. But that isn't saying much... Apparently Connor is quite the ball player too. With Fran & Margaret's background their four kids will all be good to great at basketball. I wonder which school it will be for the Connor kids? City or West???

You know that would be funny, if it wasn't true...

FM's kid Connor is probably taller than lil Lick! He will be soon, if he isn't already. But that isn't saying much... Apparently Connor is quite the ball player too. With Fran & Margaret's background their four kids will all be good to great at basketball. I wonder which school it will be for the Connor kids? City or West???

For like the 50th time. REGINA. She went to ND. He coached at ND, Siena, his dream job is Villanova, and he was the lead candidate at St. John's and Seton Hall. Sorry, but City and West will be gripping watching these future D 1 players dominate at the local Catholic School.

Last edited:

Latest posts