My Big Ten Picks, Game by Game

As much as it pains me to say it....MN is gonna have a real shot tomorrow. Call me crazy but i think they win.

As much as it pains me to say it....MN is gonna have a real shot tomorrow. Call me crazy but i think they win.

Iahawk: I'll take you up on you're offer, you're crazy. USC may be bad and although I'd love to see it, they are not Goopher bad!

Okay but only because you insist. You're crazy.

Not because USC is any good, but because Minny is really bad. Losing to ISU in a bowl bad. And then losing at home to South Dakota bad. Bad bad. Very bad.

So far, here's what we've seen:
Ohio State and Penn State dominated very weak opponents. PSU did not score a lot, but their D pitched a shutout.
Michigan won by an impressive 5 points over one of The Seven Sisters (I know UMass isn't actually one, but they may as well be.)
Illannoy trucked Directional Illinois U by a whopping 6 points. On their Scout site, there is a post that seems legit, asking about their Nat'l Championship hopes. I kid you not.
Purdue beat Ball-U (who will visit Kinnick Stadium in one week) by 11. I had picked Purdoody as my conference dark horse to surprise some teams this season; I was embarassingly wrong.
USC is going to kill the Goophers. It's starting already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts