My 2011 College Football Preview

7. Frank Beamer will retire at Virginia Tech, and the school will appoint heralded defensive coordinator Bud Foster his successor.

Does this make Ferentz the longest acting BCS headcoach next year, assuming Joe Pa leaves as well?

18. The inaugural Big Ten Championship Game will be the highest-rated televised game of the season, other than the BCS National Championship and the Rose Bowl.
That is pretty bold, i just hope the Bug Eaters aren't there!

Cool. I will bookmark his preview page and remember to check at the end of the year and see how many "misses" he has.

I am on the edge of my seat to read his Week 1 NFL predictions against the spread too, you know the ones where a tie equals a win.

Not this crap again. :eek:

I have no idea what you are talking about (and you obviously don't either) but OSU will know their penalties well before the first of the year. They are looking at 6-8 weeks from the August 12th hearing. After the first of the year is silly talk, and terribly misinformed.

I have no idea what you are talking about (and you obviously don't either) but OSU will know their penalties well before the first of the year. They are looking at 6-8 weeks from the August 12th hearing. After the first of the year is silly talk, and terribly misinformed.

Hit that quote button, chief.

Is section136 the militant weekly Deace math checker that is borderline obsessed and I question the kind of life he leads? Or is that someone else.

Do you live in the Des Moines area or did you ever hear him on KXNO? It is a joke now and he has stated he will keep predicting it because he will be right one of these years.

I live in the Des Moines area, but I am getting old those solo sports talk shows that Deace did is starting to all blur together. I can't remember if that became a running gag before he started working with Jon on the air or during.

Whether you agree or disagree its amazing the amount of time and energy that went into putting that together. I got a headache just thinking about it!

Seems like he did everything possible to include Nebraska in his road trip segment, but the game i am looking forward to most (aside from Iowa) is when OSU goes to Nebraska. I agree Florida LSU is a great game, but this year i go to Lincoln for Nebraska's first Big Ten home game (in primetime) versus an OSU team that has taken a beating the last 6 months.

That Nebraska Wisconsin game will be awesome also...

Latest posts