My 2011 College Football Preview

WOW tough guy!!!

You got some predictions....

except your motto should be..

Fear the Truth... Make ME Money.... Tell GOD… I’m sorry

Good stuff Steve...always amazed at how much time you put into this.

The best all time crystal ball prediction will be the year you said Fulmer would get fired at Tennessee, Kiffin would get fired with the Raiders, and Kiffin would be the coach at Tennessee next year.

Were I you, I would have pulled a Costanza there and walked out of the room and retired that segment of your preview.

i'm confused, you have 4 OL in the top 20 picks of the draft, yet none of them are on your first team all americans

He also left Ohio State out as teams with first year head coaches that will make a bowl game. Not trying to nitpick.

The best all time crystal ball prediction will be the year you said Fulmer would get fired at Tennessee, Kiffin would get fired with the Raiders, and Kiffin would be the coach at Tennessee next year.

Whats the saying? Something about a blind squirrel......

Whats the saying? Something about a blind squirrel......

Having been friends with Steve for more than a decade and working with him that long as well, I'd say the misses are what sticks in your mind.

When it comes to talking college football on the radio, breaking down games and analyzing situations, he has few peers IMO.

I'll give you a "hats off" for the time and thought put into this......nice work.

Didn't quite understand the logic behind putting your Michigan OL, Molk, as a first team AA and Reiff as a third team AA yet showing Reiff as a first round draft choice but not listing Molk.

Again, a nice piece.

P.S. I'd probably bet against you on tOSU not finishing in the top 25 when the season is over. You wouldn't be letting some personal feelings sway your thinking here would you?

Having been friends with Steve for more than a decade and working with him that long as well, I'd say the misses are what sticks in your mind.

When it comes to talking college football on the radio, breaking down games and analyzing situations, he has few peers IMO.

Cool. I will bookmark his preview page and remember to check at the end of the year and see how many "misses" he has.

I am on the edge of my seat to read his Week 1 NFL predictions against the spread too, you know the ones where a tie equals a win.

Cool. I will bookmark his preview page and remember to check at the end of the year and see how many "misses" he has.

I am on the edge of my seat to read his Week 1 NFL predictions against the spread too, you know the ones where a tie equals a win.

When you make a lot of predictions, you will have your share of misses. I have 15 years worth of college football magazines to point to that.

Check this out, too

College Football Preseason Magazines

For what seems like the 10th year in a row Steve is predicting this will be Paterno's last year.:rolleyes:

For what seems like the 10th year in a row Steve is predicting this will be Paterno's last year.:rolleyes:

This just made me think of:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DzXaUC2_yc]‪Wings ~ Sports & Leisure ~ Part 3‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Do you live in the Des Moines area or did you ever hear him on KXNO? It is a joke now and he has stated he will keep predicting it because he will be right one of these years.

Latest posts