Music Thread

Just to clarify. That was a friendly LOL. I find it comical that this thread is so long that the songs posted early in the thread are considered "ages" ago.

There are some classic songs that deserve to be heard again

It is almost impossible to remember all the songs one posted from the beginning of this thread

At least for me, it is.....

2 songs that bleed into one another
Ocasek was a major fan of Roxy Music/Bryan Ferry. This was the closest he came to duplicating that sound. Moving in Stereo isnt far behind.

I was a big fan of Roxy Music too. First time I heard this it was so so until the 2:20 mark..really enjoyed it from there. cheap computer speakers don't do it justice.

I always liked the Nazz better than Todd

Still have this album. Gonna have to look it up. Might be worth something.....

:cool:
Proves that Rick Nielsen wasn't born bald! He did have hair at one (long, long ago time)

Or is that Rundgren. Neilsen played in some versions of the Nazz and some versions of their spin off group Fuse.

Proves that Rick Nielsen wasn't born bald! He did have hair at one (long, long ago time)

Or is that Rundgren. Neilsen played in some versions of the Nazz and some versions of their spin off group Fuse.

I do believe that Todd is on the far left.....

upload_2018-10-28_11-29-51.jpeg

Todd-Rundgren-in-1973-009.jpg

My memory is sometimes a bit foggy the farther back I wander in the memory bank.....

:cool:

Latest posts