Mulkey, Kalani Brown Annoyed By Attention Given to Gustafson

She's 54 years old? Gawd, looking at her in those videos I thought she was in her mid 60's, just bleaches her hair blonde to look younger. I bet she is an absolute bitch to be around no matter what she is doing.

Yikes she is weird. I wonder what she might say about Baylor if they ever fire her

There is no fucking way I'm sleeping a wink tonight. She just gave me nightmares. The Amityville Horror has a moment in the book where shit starts happening at 3:15 am each morning. If I wake up then, I'm gonna be pissed as hell Mulkey.
She's as annoying as the swarm of flies in the window.

While I agree that Baylors coach is a bit much, i cant help but feel if she was a man, she would not attract the same kind of negative comments. She would be a fiery competitor motivating her team instead of a bitch on wheels.

While I agree that Baylors coach is a bit much, i cant help but feel if she was a man, she would not attract the same kind of negative comments. She would be a fiery competitor motivating her team instead of a bitch on wheels.
When she defended what happened with the football team she lost a considerable amount of credibility regardless of gender. Unless she was doing no more than looking out for her own recruits, which is possible. After all, one of Pierre Pierce's physical assault victims was a member of Bluder's women's team.

Pat Summit was as fiery as they come, and a more successful coach. She was also more gracious in victory and defeat.

Sure this lady’s past makes her a SEEYOUNEXTTUESDAY....but, I honestly didn’t get offended for our girls basketball team with what she said in the interview. I guess I’m very shocked at why this interview is such a big deal. It litterally happens a lot in sports, college or pro. Why do we care what the Baylor coach says about Megan? People know her history, Megan’s still the best college player. Who cares? She probably believes her players are better than Gustafson, is there a problem with believing in your team being better? I mean they were?

If I remember correctly, Mulkey was like this when they played ISU and Bridget Carleton. The arrogance that comes out of that program is sickening.
I agree but she backs it up with W's. Congrats to the Hawkeye ladies while we are not nearly at an elite level like ND, UConn, Baylor etc. For what she had recruited in Coach Bluder took this group as far as they were going to go Conference champs and an Elite 8....hey Fran are you catching this the women performed and so did the Coaching staff.

D3GymGuWAAI3gvA.jpg

Latest posts