Much too early Wisc v OSU analysis ...

All we can hope for next week is a half-hearted wisky team shows up after this loss. Still might not be enough to beat them though.

Wisconsin got up and played tough in a night game against the number 2 team. It doesn't really mean much about how they will play on the road at 11 o'clock next week.

Reactions: trj
Wisconsin has much better skill positions on offense (TE's and WRs) and they also have more athletes in the front seven than Iowa. Damn, their team speed is pretty impressive. It could be a really long day on Saturday if they are motivated...which I believe they will be with two losses.

Wisconsin has much better skill positions on offense (TE's and WRs) and they also have more athletes in the front seven than Iowa. Damn, their team speed is pretty impressive. It could be a really long day on Saturday if they are motivated...which I believe they will be with two losses.

Iowa has no chance. Wisconsin is quite possibly, the team of the century. This one could be over in the first quarter.

Seriously, though, Wisconsin will be tough, but...
LSU is very average and almost beat Wisc. in Green Bay
We have seen how bad MSU is. Wisky win there means nothing.
Georgia State (FBS school) led Wisc. until 7 minutes to go.
Michigan and OSU are good. (Wisky lost to both)
If Iowa plays with the intensity that Wisconsin played with against OSU, Iowa will win the game.
If we sit back and play scared-e-cat defense like we did against Purdue, we will lose.
Go Hawks.

Iowa has no chance.
If Iowa plays with the intensity that Wisconsin played with against OSU, Iowa will win the game.
If we sit back and play scared-e-cat defense like we did against Purdue, we will lose.

Iowa never plays with that intensity and Purdue defense was the norm, so your arguments support your initial assessment. Well done.

Last night's Wisky vs fOSU was an excellent game. fOSU could have won bigger, but Wisky had Cichy and Watt on defense. Cichy may as well line up on our side of the ball next week.

I think our fellas will have to get rid of the ball quicker. Maybe reinstate the Davis three yards and out passes. ;-)

This is the kind of game Iowa wins only to lose to Illinois later. Either way this won't be a blow out. OSU is a very raw team, you are putting too much into this game.

I was really impressed with the way Wisky attacked them on defense. Love the attitude!

Final stats were 7 TFL's, 2 sacks, and 3 hurries

( Iowa had 3, 2, 0 )

Latest posts