MSU will come out with their hair lit on fire, can we withstand?

If we drop this one, must have Bucky beat Nebbie this weekend.

Yep, the Huskers now have a good shot at the #4 seed in the BTT, because their chances of beating Wisky are better than Iowa's chances of beating Sparty.

BTW, I think the Shields kid for Nebraska is one of the most under-rated players in the Big Ten. He does everything well and plays with tremendous intensity.

They're a walking mash unit right? BIG Network made it sound like they don't have one healthy player.

I think Payne got dinged up some more in the Illinois game, and we know Appling is hurting. Dawson is coming back from a significant injury, but who else is hurt? (besides their feelings)

I'm not sure but I would probably catch that wrist trying to block a shot. I'm talking a hard basketball play not a dirty play. If he's not able to take normal basketball contact he shouldn't be playing IMO.

That would be like playing patty cake compared to the way they have played us. I would definitely whack his wrist....

You know for a fact that they would do it to us.....

:rolleyes:

.....can we withstand? History says no.

Well @#$% History, that stupid @#$%^%$ class.

Man I hated history. Mostly cause I would always get a random boner right before the bell rang and I would have to walk through the halls with my books in front of me.

To win, Iowa will have to overcome the following:

Senior Night.
The officials blowing Izzo kisses and whispering sweet nothings into his ear
Appling will hit every shot - and will shoot one from behind the bench and swish it - just for fun.
Spartyland will be pumped and Breslin House of Horrors in full effect.

How you might ask?
I read somewhere Roy Dev has never won a game in the state of MI as a Hawk. It's time he gets his due. Go Hawks!

They seriously hate us, two of the worst losses in Spartan Basketball History were to Lick in his first year and to Fran in his first year....

Who hates Iowa.....

We hate Iowa.....

460x.jpg
Spartans with bruised pride? Linebacker with cheapshot! Kirk Ferentz love this kid!

Keith Appling has not made a three point shot for 5 weeks, and has made 3 of 10 FTs during that stretch. But Izzo gave him 34 minutes in the Illinois game.

Will Appling stay cold, or suddenly get his wrist healed up by tomorrow night and hit half his threes,
Oh, sheeesh. Appling is going to go off for a career game.

Iowa's kctom "luck" factor has them a handful a spots from being the unluckiest team in D-I.

Is there a basketball version equivalent for AIRBHG or whatever that thing was for football?

Title says it all.
Expect MSU to be chucking and hitting on all cylinders. It will take a big effort from the Hawks to come out of there with a W.

In reference to my original post....MSU did their part...and Hawks did the predicable and wilted. Eh.

Latest posts