MSU vs. Iowa 2010

kuhntz

Its on the BTN right now....how did this team lose 3 of their last 4 including games against NW and Minny? Also should have lost to Indy.....its unbelievable and stings so much more watching this team play again the way they were capable of.

Jon,

I know you'll bring up the losses of Arob, Gettis, MacMillian and Nielson....but watch the first half of the Indy game without those players and explain to me why we didn't just run the ball into the endzone at least 3 or 4 times in that first half. Just adds to the frustration...50 more days till we wash away 2010!

Once MSU's running game was stopped, Iowa had to contend against Cousins and MSU's anemic passing game.

Many are predicting MSU as winners of the B1G in 2011. Are they on crack?

What Iowa and Alabama did to MSU in the 2010 season was no fluke.

Last edited:
That game was great. I sit just above the main visitor section and I have met few who were as obnoxious as they were. It was really nice to see the whole visitor section sit down and shut up for 2 and a half quarters.

Last edited:
MSU is a good team but they have their weaknesses. Their WR core is not great. If you pressure Cousins you can totally shut down their passing game.