MSU @ MICH

kctom

MSU winning w/out much from Appling. Entertaining.

From what I can tell, Wisky and Iowa are every bit as good as these 2. There was that stretch where Wisky made 10-11 shots, and Iowa stayed close, while frustrating, was very impressive to watch, from both perspectives.

I still like MSU in this game, despite the road venue.

The constant hand checking that is going on in this game is sickening. Still entertaining but it is hard to watch. Appling constantly has his hands on the offensive player.

Who cares about this game anymore, honestly?

Anyone who is watching this game now. Anyone who wants to see 2 of the best teams (maybe the 2 best overall) in the B1G playing head to head. Anyone who wants to see good athletes competing. Anyone who realizes if Iowa puts it together (in a hurry) we could still end up in a tie for 2nd in the regular season B1G at worst. Anyone realizing that the winner / loser impacts Iowa RPI and quality win stats. Because it's a B1G game. Because some ppl don't ******* care about olympics highlights and this is the best option. I could go on, if you need some more obvious reasons.

"...Who cares about this game anymore, honestly?..."

Probably the same that care about watching Duke v Syracuse; Creightin v 'Nova, KS v TX, FL V KY, and ebb last night SDSUvs UNM (that was entertaining).

My question, IF you are a B1G fan, with your team in running for a title, why would you NOT care?

MSU winning w/out much from Appling. Entertaining.

From what I can tell, Wisky and Iowa are every bit as good as these 2. There was that stretch where Wisky made 10-11 shots, and Iowa stayed close, while frustrating, was very impressive to watch, from both perspectives.

I still like MSU in this game, despite the road venue.

KCTom, I feel your predictions are becoming the kiss of death for whichever team you pick.

"...KCTom, I feel your predictions are becoming the kiss of death for whichever team you pick..."

Ha! You are correct!!
I have missed some lately, but then, it's been that type of strange yr in the B1G...

In other news, I did go UNM over SDSU...

Originally Posted by HawksMN
Who cares about this game anymore, honestly?

I think most band wagon fans probably will not care about today's #1 vs #1.

Great game and it was good to see Izzo jump on the floor and hit a ref after two possessions earlier he jumped on the floor and cut Stauskas off on a cut.

Michigan is a real good team that had to find itself, but I still don't think they close the year with 4 straight wins, they seem to have played to the competition on the road, losing at Indiana earlier.

MSU if a good team as well and one of my initial Final Four picks when the season began, but they are still missing something on the offensive end. Harris is not showing he is an NBA player and settling for way too many long jumpers rather than attack and get to the line.

Good game and was pretty much a carbon copy of the first game MSU early with a double digit lead, UM started playing better on defense and got in transition to get some buckets. Stuaskas caught fire in the 2nd half like he did in East Lansing.

Didn't watch, didn't miss much.
Looking forward to Tuesday.

So don't post in the thread, it was a great game between two really good teams, if you don't want to watch good basketball that is fine. I love college basketball and watch as many games as I can, not just my beloved Hawks.

MSU if a good team as well and one of my initial Final Four picks when the season began, but they are still missing something on the offensive end.

Yes, they are missing Dawson, a high energy guy who hits 60 percent of his field goals.

Unfortunately, he'll be back for the Iowa game.

Latest posts